“do not leave Bangkok without trying it”
Review of ARTUR Restaurant

ARTUR Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
ARTUR Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #252 of 11,765 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A fine dining Manhattan style gourmet Steakhouse with French touch..
Reviewed March 25, 2013

we order the mushroom's soup and it was yummy (very Delicious)
also the french fries are great.
salmon was excellent
for me, I do not like mushrooms or see food but I could not resist their test,
the complimentary food are fantastic.
it's the first restaurant i do adore its complimentary, its like a meal its self. (:
yeah I forget to tell u about the Caesar Salad they made it while we were watching them who fantastic!!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We really enjoyed the food here, a great steak and lots of nice extras, served by really lovely staff. The bread was so delicious, the little biscuits sensational, and a beautifully appointed restaurant. Shame we were the only diners as it really was great food. It is more expensive than some but well worth it. Would certainly go back there!

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Order the spaghetti with lobster it's spicy but you have to tell them to make it mild because their level of spice ness is so high it's Sooo delicious.Order the escargo ( the snails in the French style ) we really injoyed it . Order the potato gratin as well it's Sooo good. the Cesar salad nice as well. We order the stroganoff but its average for me and the creamy lobster soup it's not bad as well but if I come back again I would try another soup.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had dinner here to start my Thailand holidays and didnt regret my choice. I have had some oysers to start with and the taste was smashing. I think that was the best oysters in my life. As the main dish I had the filet mignon with some potato gratin. The meat was cooked perfectly medium rare and the wine I had recommended matched my dinner perfectly.
The restaurant was not cheap but for what I paid I really got serves a fantastic dinner.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Good restaurants get so many things right, great restaurants, get them ALL right. Artur is a great restaurant in every sense.

Not only does this restaurant serve sublime dishes for every pocket and palate, it does so with such care and attention to the smallest of details and for ne that is what really sets it apart.

I started with the Pan seared Foie gras, a personal favourite of mine, it was rich, creamy and melted in the mouth. We followed this with a 36oz Wagyu style Cote de Boeuf, cooked to perfection, on the bone, then hand carved at our table by Monsieur Artur. The marbling and tenderness of this meat was sublime.

We loved the extra touches offered in Artur. These included a pre-appetizer sour cream & chive mousse, with sweet thai curry served in an open eggshell. Pre-main course we were treated to a delicious mini serving of soup and a pre-dessert of a rich passion fruit mousse. All together a classic French approach with the blending of some excellent local flavours.

Now, to where Artur sets itself apart. Two words sum up the attitude of this restaurant to the dining experience...NO COMPROMISE. Service is exemplary with the entire team serving each table, not just a single server. When the starters have been cleared, your table is swept clear of any wayward crumbs. Monsieur Artur who is mingling and chatting with guests during starters has disappears to oversee the preparation of mains in the kitchen and returns to offer guidance and advice on the placing of items at the table. This love of the work is what makes this more than dinner and turns it into an experience. As we left we were treated one final time and presented with a beautifully wrapped bag of fresh magdalenes.

I've eaten in a number of Michelin starred restaurants that cannot compete with Artur.

Simply faultless!