“Serene atmosphere, friendly staff, great value!”
Review of Lullaby Spa

Lullaby Spa
Ranked #21 of 555 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacious, Cozy, Relaxing & True Affordability meet at Lullaby, the Urban Lifestyle Spa & Yoga Studio for the 21st Century. Close to Lumpini PRk and the Central Business District, Lullaby Spa & Yoga Studio is the reflection of the urbanistas with simple and chic lifestyles. With it's high-ceiling, all-white Contemporary decorations, Lullaby is the "it" Spa & Yoga Studio for all fresh and young at heart urbanistas.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fantastic relaxing spa experience. Conveniently located near several major hotels (5 min walk from Sukothai / Banyan tree / Metropolitan). Highly recommended!

- Soujit

All reviews
"signature massage"
in 12 reviews
"prenatal massage"
in 6 reviews
"deep relaxation"
in 2 reviews
"neck and shoulder massage"
"traditional thai massage"
"sofitel"
"spas"
"session"

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I arrived Bangkok with my friend and having had a delayed flight, i was in desperate need of a good massage. I had booked lullaby spa through my agent the day before and ventured to the spa late afternoon. The spa was very beautifully decorated with white tone and nice flowers in the reception area and in the rooms. The girls in the reception area were very friendly and helpful. I had the Lullaby signature massage and the foot massage. The lullaby signature massage was pure heavenly and my therapist helped me get rid of the knots on my back and shoulder. The massage was definitely one of the best I have had in Bangkok and much better than the ones I have at home. The therapist was also very professional and friendly. Highly recommend lullaby spa and especially the Lullaby signature massage!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a 2 hour massage on my second visit to Lullaby Spa, the lady who gave me the massage used the correct pressure and was so relaxing. Will definately return there again for some morectreatments.

1  Thank ngeaney1973
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Once u enter the place u know you will get the best massage and service .. its very calming and soothing let alone once u actually start it .. an experience not to be missed !!! If u r in bangkok u shld go there and indulgeee .