“Feel peace and relax at Lullaby Spa”
Review of Lullaby Spa

Lullaby Spa
Ranked #39 of 489 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacious, Cozy, Relaxing & True Affordability meet at Lullaby, the Urban Lifestyle Spa & Yoga Studio for the 21st Century. Close to Lumpini PRk and the Central Business District, Lullaby Spa & Yoga Studio is the reflection of the urbanistas with simple and chic lifestyles. With it's high-ceiling, all-white Contemporary decorations, Lullaby is the "it" Spa & Yoga Studio for all fresh and young at heart urbanistas.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've got a wonderful experience with traditional thai massage here. The place and atmosphere contributed the feeling of peace and calm. The therapist was very professional and her massage made me feel relax and stress has gone away. I'm sure to come back and try another massage again very soon!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

As much as my husband and I love getting a massage, we have visited countless massage places and Lullaby was by far one of the best parlours we have experienced. The masseuse were very professional, knowing the pressure points and controling intensity just right. We were recommended this place by one of our dear Thai friends and we know why.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

While in Bangkok, getting a good massage was one of my priorities. A search led me to this spa.

The very first thing that caught my attention was the serene, clean experience. Located in the Q House which has many beauty & skin related businesses, the spa certainly made our trip worthwhile.

We had a Swedish massage and a body scrub which cost around BHT 1800. I would say it was good value for money. The service was good and staff very professional. The also have an extensive range of services available.

Definitely recommends trying.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Went on couple occasions with business clients that I had to entertain in BKK. It is a reputable spa on an international 5 star hotel standard. Having worked in the hospitality industry my whole life, I can state that this is an amazing place to get pampered and extremely conveniently located above the lumping mrt station.

Great products, clean facilities and overall a heavenly environment.

Last but not least, the employees speak English!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We have had the pleasure of visiting the Lullaby Spa in the Life Center (sic) every October for the past 5 years visiting the spa at least 3 times each stay. We have found the spa very well presented, very clean & highly professional. The staff are courteous and always smiling and make us feel at home. The massuese are excellent, courteous and professional.
We certainly would recommend their services.