“Indulgence” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lullaby Spa

Lullaby Spa
Ranked #31 of 419 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Spacious, Cozy, Relaxing & True Affordability meet at Lullaby, the Urban Lifestyle Spa & Yoga Studio for the 21st Century. Close to Lumpini PRk and the Central Business District, Lullaby Spa & Yoga Studio is the reflection of the urbanistas with simple and chic lifestyles. With it's high-ceiling, all-white Contemporary decorations, Lullaby is the "it" Spa & Yoga Studio for all fresh and young at heart urbanistas.
Singapore
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Indulgence”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Have emailed them relentlessly before my visit to make an appointment, and thankfully they were nice enough to accomodate all my last-minute changes.

Convenient to get to. Located in a shopping mall beside the mrt station. Very clean and white environment. I love anything white! Staff spoke good English.

What I love most.. the masseur kept quiet throughout the entire session, apart from asking if I was comfortable. I have enough of Where you from etc when I am in Bangkok, and the silence was tranquil.

They even had heated mattresses pad to keep you warm. Nice touch!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank jillie_sg

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Taichung, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome spa !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

I went to lullaby spa and did lullaby signature massage there, It was so good. I will go there again next time

Visited September 2011
3 Thank Rita L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Clean, pleasant and modern spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2011

Had a lovely 1.5 hours sports massage. Cost was 1500 baht. Totally enjoyed it.

Sydney
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

I found this place on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint. It's in a Centre totally dedicated to spas, slimming, beauty (Wellness Centre). If I had known, I might have spent a bit more time researching to spend a whole day there! The price for packages are well worth it, considering you would pay 3 times as much in Australia / Hong Kong for a similar quality. The facilities are fantastic. Private room with a shower, spacious, and just really really relaxing. I tried to walk from Sala Daeng BTS and got lost (the map on their website is misleading in terms of distance!). If you're coming via BTS, it's well worth the extra 20THB to get the MTR to Lumpini Station (Centre is right in front of it).

Visited April 2011
2 Thank jwyh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2011

I went to Lullaby with my sister and her boyfriend from Korea and we all love the service there! The spa was very clean and staffs were all really nice! Lullaby put me to sleep like a baby! Will definitely visit again when I'm back in Bangkok!! ^-^

1 Thank jhp315