“lovely hotel shame we only stayed one night”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #191 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We arrived early and our room wasn't ready but we checked in and they looked after our bags, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Sadly we only stayed here for one night at the end of our trip before flying home the next day. The rooms are lovely and clean modern with T.V ipod docking station and D.V.D player with films available from the lobby for rent. Their is a pool that you can use that is a little walk from the hotel but the hotel staff will take you right to it after getting your permission slip. I would recommend this hotel it's right near the sky train which is fun to ride.

Room Tip: don't think it matters where you stay in this hotel all rooms our nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear laura69697,

Thank you for having chosen GLOW Trinity Silom as the hotel of choice for your recent stay in Bangkok.

I very much appreciate your positive reviews and your encouraging that remarks about our designed room, modern in-room facilities, the convenient hotel location and of course our helpful and friendly GLOWing team members. Your kind compliments will be sharing to the team as it serves to motivate all of us further to provide the best possible service to all of our guests.

laura69697, I and the GLOWing team hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back to GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future. Until then, we wish you all the best.

Have a GLOWing day!

Phatarapong Boonkluea – Aaron
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We were here for 4 nights. Not familiar to Bangkok but staff were extremely helpful and friendly and their English was excellent! The rooms were clean, spacious had everything you could ask for (best shower) even FREE WIFI. We had room service, which was from the Peoni Tea Room (downstairs) very nice. So much so we dined here twice, he was such a genuinely lovely man, we bought some of his tea! I agree the only negative here is the pool being in a completely different building - perhaps would've used it if it had been closer.

Dear Leonie G,

I would like to thank you for your stay at GLOW Trinity Silom on the recent visit to Bangkok.

Your kind compliments about our spacious and modern clean room, the cozy and relaxing tea lounge “Peony” and above all our friendly and helpful GLOWing team members are wonderful to read. I am pleased to learn that you also enjoyed our service and facilities. Even the swimming pool and fitness center is located on the next to building “Trinity Complex”, I realize you would also agree that it is a gorgeous place to unwind and relax with a view of Bangkok’s skyline and skyscrapers especially during sunset.

Leonie G, thank you once again for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future.

Have a GLOWing day!

Phatarapong Boonkluea – Aaron
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean and modern hotel. Upgraded to deluxe premium room. Great value for money.
Central to the silom party area, but can be easy to be disorientated in the maze of lanes around the hotel.
Breakfast buffet was basic, but didn't leave hungry.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've enjoyed my short stay at GLOW Trinity Silom so much for 2 nights stay. All staffs are friendly and can remember my name as I'm their returning guest, first time that I visited this hotel since last year but for my return visit again in this year everything is the same, good service, friendly staff, good breakfast, nice & cleanliness room. After checked in, amazing welcome drink will serve you upon arrival without any request from your mouth. DVD players & Ipod dock are available in room with Free DVD rental at front desk with 24 hrs service & FREE WIFI is great for connect me to online world. Safe deposit in room is free of charge and huge for put my laptop inside before I left the room. The housekeeping who cleaned my room is excellent service with her smile in her face everytime when I met her. So great service that I'm feeling very happy everytime to stay in this hotel.
The location of GLOW Trinity Silom is the best one of the hotel in Silom area, just take a walk only 3 - 5 mins to BTS Chong Non-Sri Station and very easy to reach to Siam Square or Siam Paragon also to Jatujak Market. You can connect to MRT station in Silom and easy to go to every in center of Bangkok. From this hotel you can walk through Soi Lalaisap (the most cheap things that you can buy everything for souviniour in Silom) and nightlife in Silom is amazing, if you drunk from bar or pub in Silom you must paid only 40 Baht to came back to the hotel by Taxi Meter or TUK TUK!
Overall for my experince about this hotel I rated in 5 star services base on 4 star property and for sure that I will come back again by the end of August 2013! Have a GLOWing day!

Room Tip: Rooms on the center of the building is quiet and higher floor is better for view
2  Thank GM_PAUL_Ratchapol
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I enjoyed my short stay at GLOW very much. I enjoyed exploring the Villa Market just outside the hotel where all the local Thais usually frequent. So much food and sights to take in. It was so much fun! It's a very short 3 minute walk out to Chong Nonsi BTS. The tea lounge at the lobby was so pretty but hardly ever frequented. Perhaps tourists prefer drinking beer! My only gripe is the pool and gym facilities which were located in the building across the road which is kinda "inaccessible" in some sense.

However, the room was spacious, the price was right, and the staff were really great too. All in all, i'm pretty satisfied! OH! did i mention free wi-fi in room too?

Room Tip: I stayed on the 5th floor - no smells, not noisy. However, do not expect a room with a view! Nothing...
2  Thank Grace C
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Checking in was swift. A small glass of sweet cold tea was offered while checking in. Very nice touch. Front desk staff was very pleasant. I was in a Premier room. Nice modern design spacious room and bath. Bed is firm with nice down comforter and large pillows. There is DVD player in room. Movies DVDs are available in the lobby.

Breakfast buffet is very good with made-to-ordered omelettes, toasts, fried rice, bacons, scrambled eggs, french fries, sausages, porridge, fresh fruits (pineapple, watermelon, papaya), yogurt, juices, cereals, etc. Could be included with your room booking, or 160TB.

Wifi works well in lobby, but in room is sporadic and weak signal.There are workstations with Internet access in lobby. Printing is available for a fee.

I was not able to adjust water temperature in shower to warm. It's either too hot or too cold. I read that another reviewer had this issue as well.

When I was sitting in the lobby checking emails, a staff approached to offer me a glass of cold tea and asked if everything was okay with the room. That was nice!

Overall, it was a pleasant stay. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it for pleasant staff service, location (steps away from BTS station) and value.

Room Tip: Ask for higher room for better views.
1  Thank FlipViet
Reviewed May 18, 2013

7 days of travel I like to live in the Glow Trinity Silom.Glow let me get a good rest, to let me have a better physical preparation for tomorrow's trip.The store near the bazaar and small vendors gave me different from the restaurant's cuisine,7-11, boots, etc. I do not have to go too far you can buy the items needed.Later visit to Bangkok, I think it will choose Glow Trinity Silome in Glow

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo