“Good for the money”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #192 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The room was clean and nice. We didn't like that the bathroom had a window to the room, nothing could be seen, but light would come streaming through if you turned the bathroom light on at night. Traffic was horrible during rush hour as it was in the business district. Hard to get a cab at those times. Close to a sky train. Breakfast was included in our stay, not true for all guests, and it was pretty good. Concierge tried to be helpful but they often did not know where things were located and would take a while looking them up, something I could have done... Overall good for the money.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Relaxed, fun and great value hotel in Silom. We had a top floor room with a small balcony. Surprisingly quiet and rooms very spacious. The hotel is faultless given the price and demonstrates what good value staying in Bangkok is compared to many other Asian cities. Access to the roof-top pool in the next building, a decent breakfast and fantastic staff.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was not able to seep two continuous nights, due to the TV noise from the next door and the background music from the hallway.
In fact that the wall between the rooms was very thin, which I asked one of the stuff to have checked, and he admitted.
I recommend this hotel for only people who wants to stay late, but do not expect for the quality for the good sleep.
The stuff here are dishonest. Please be careful.

隣の部屋からのテレビの音が筒抜けで二日間の滞在共に睡眠がとれない状態でした。一日目は苦情をし午前三時に部屋を変えてもらい、翌日は早朝出発まで騒- 音に悩まされました。スタッフの対応も悪く、彼らの言動に嘘もあり、大変失望しました。スタッフ曰くすべての部屋が同じ作りだそうなので、きっと泊まら- れたどの方も同じ問題を抱えることになると思います。ご注意のほどを。

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Excellent staff. Great location. Near sky train station. Wi fi in room. Very clean!
I have been twice in this hotel. I can write only good words for staff and hotel!
When I come to Bangkok I definitely know where to stay!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely 3 night stay end of January. Was our first taste of Thailand and we were very warmly greeted by the staff at glow. Room was perfect. No views, but are there any in Bangkok???? Good air con, tv and everything you need. Breakfast was great with a good variety or choices.

Hotel located perfectly for getting around on the skyline. It is on the edge of red light district and patpong Night market. Which means lots going on not far away. We felt safe as soon as we were back at the hotel again though. We wished we had eaten in the hotel and struggled to find good food outside locally.

Thank you Glow! for our stay of we ever return to Bangkok. We will return.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed February 13, 2013

After trekking up by the Burmese border for 4 days and an 8 hour bus drive from Mae sot to Bangkok, it was a relief to arrive at a pleasant, modern hotel. What a delight when the nice lady at the desk told me about laundry machines on the top floor, available for our use. For 100 Bat I could was and dry all our filthy trekking gear. What a pleasure.

Our room is spacious, good internet service, comfy king-size bed, great AC, nice bathroom amenities, attractive decor, and a pleasant helpful staff. Not luxurious but definitely a few steps above basic.

I have no basis to compare this hotel to others in BKK but it's just fine for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The location is good but the hotel was really average and over-rated on Tripadvisor I feel. The AC in my room was very noisy, my view was of a concrete block and car park so couldn't even leave the curtains open for what bit of natural light there was, very limited choice of TV channels and an average bathroom. Breakfast was decent enough but crowded and their wifi was often very slow indeed. Als returned to my room after a long hot day in town at 16.45 to find my room was only just being cleaned...the last thing you want having gone out at 08.00! The whole of the main building where my room was generally felt tired and in need of some work. For the same kind of money, there are much much better options in Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lost_soul_1984
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Lost_soul_1984,

Please allow me to thank you first of all for staying with us at GLOW Trinity Silom and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is with my sincerest apologies that we did not meet all of your expectations this time and for any inconveniences you may have experienced. I understand that you may perhaps have seen from several other postings on TripAdvisor, we tend to consistently receive praise and good comments and, whilst I appreciate that not every product and service may work equally well for everybody.

At GLOW Trinity Silom, we work very hard and make every effort to ensure every guests have the most enjoyable and convenient stay and of course to receive the best possible service that is both warm and relaxed every day. We certainly strive to accommodate all of our guests with maintaining our properties through constant upkeep and renovations. If there is a problem reported, it is our first priority to correct the issue. Rest assured that your constructive feedback has been noted and It is very important for us to know how our guests feel about our products and services. Furthermore, I do greatly appreciate your honest review.

Lost_soul_1984, Thank you once again for your feedback. I sincerely hope that you would with time overcome your disappointment, and reconsider to give us the opportunity to be of service to you again. If you should need any assistance with a room reservation for the next visit to Bangkok, I would like to offer you my personal assistance. Thus, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm.silom@glowbyzinc.com.

Have a GLOWing day!