Hotel to/from Airport:
- Take the Airport Rail Link train from BKK to Phaya Thai (end of the line) about 30 mins , transfer to BTS Skytrain CHONG NONGSI. Exit and it's just a bit past the 7-11.
- I took a Taxi back to Suvarnabhumi at 5AM, it was about 30 mins, no traffic, B330 including Highway toll.
- Staff was pleasant and courteous, located my reservation quickly. A staff also walked me to my room and showed me the features of the room, nice touch.
- I was in the Deluxe room #416
- A good size room with all the standard amenities, Flat screenTV with satellite channels, in-room safe, A/C, comfortable bed, free water & tea, and various light settings.
- The bathroom has nice fixtures and glass partition design to open up the room, but the shower water splashing on the bathroom's wood door is slowing wearing out the paint.
- Access to free Wifi service was good.
- My room was on the 4th floor, it looked out to the next door older building and nearby buildings.
- Its location is tucked away from the main road, so external noise was minimal.
- Pool is actually located in the Trinity Complex next door, it's an older apartment building and the pool is aging. But it's rare for a hotel to have access to a full size roof top pool. So it's great for serious swimmers to keep up with their work out.
- Buffet breakfast was B180 and offered decent options.
Adjoining room door noise issue:
- Everything about my stay was great. My only issue was regarding the thin adjoining room door. My room was 416, and it's connected to room 418 next door.
1) The first morning, I was awaken by my neighbour's iPhone alarm clock at 7AM, he/she failed to wake up after 20 mins of ringing. I had to call the front desk to ask them to call his/her room to ask him/her to get up and turn off the alarm.
2) The same night, my new neighbour checked into their room just after midnight. They were chatting until 1:30AM. They were not purposely talking loud, just normal conversation voice. I can hear everything from them using a hair dryer, opening up their luggage, etc etc. I had to wake up at 5AM to catch my flight, so I was not rested at all that evening.
The rooms have hardwood floor, so the sound bounces around even more.... If possible ask for a room that is not joined.
- It offers a "W-Hotel" vibe without the price tag, and its small size gives it a personal touch. I would've given this a 4-Star if it wasn't for the noise issue. Hope the management can invest in thicker doors or seal the gaps a bit better? I would still recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trinity Silom Hotel is right for a modern traveler. As a 3 star hotel, we offer our guest for spacious 104 rooms and essential facilities such as a shower, free WiFi, comfy bed, delicious breakfast and fitness facilities, Trinity Silom Hotel is located in the heart of the City of Angels, Bangkok in an extremely characteristic and lively area within short walk distance to some of desirable shopping area, embassies and also BTS Chong Nonsi Station. Silom is undoubtedly one of the city’s most important financial districts with many bank headquarters, sky-train (BTS), underground (MRT) and great restaurants abound in the area too-and then of course there’s the famous nightlife scene of Patpong. In addition, guests will appreciate the leisure and entertainment facilities in the hotel itself such as DVD rental corner, tour desk, also outdoor swimming pool & fitness facility (Available at Trinity Complex Building). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Trinity Silom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glow By Zinc Trinity Silom Hotel Bangkok