“RAY HEAD”

Ranked #179 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Perth, Australia
“RAY HEAD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

newly upgraded, the rooms are very spacious and extremely clean, close to shopping and patpong yet far enough to be quiet. the staff were freindly and very helpful, ask for bee her attention to detail was on the mark, all in all a very pleasant experience!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear ray h,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed by the room design, cleanliness, hotel location and especially the services received from Khun Bee our Guest Service Agent. Your warm comment will be passed to her and entire team in order to encourage their efforts in delivering the best services to our guests.

I truly appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bangkok.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Singapore, null, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

small hotel and a small price to pay ,but I was upgraded to their new premier wing room at no extra cost, thanks to their lovely sweet manager, AO..
do not expect breakfast(if included) to be better than any Heritage Hotel or I-residence just a few steps across from Glow Trinity. Simple offering..
No bathtub for the premier room(dun know why) but Io think the spacious room makes up for any guest who prefer big room.
Everything in the room seems to work very well, maybe it is newly renovated, aircon very cold(at 25 C, feels like 19 C), there is a small supermarket besides the hotel, where you can find any basics stuffs you need.. Stay now,maybe can get upgrade to new premier room!

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank roland540
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Roland A,

Thank you very much for writing a review on your recent stay at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am glad in learning that you had an enjoyable and pleasant stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you again for taking the time to share your experience, and particularly for complimenting Khun Ao our Duty Manager. I also liked to hear that you liked our new Premier room and the hotel location. Your comments on the breakfast have been noted, and I will have briefed the owner of FooDie restaurant to see where improvements can be made for a more satisfying guest experience. I however would recommmend you to try our another retail restaurant "Peony Tea Lounge" located in the lobby area where offers Italian-Thai fusion dishes. If you are a tea lover, do not miss to try the set of their afternoon tea next time you are back.

Further to your query for bathtub, kindly note that the bathtub is only available in our Executive Suite which I would also like to suggest you to try our Executive Suite on your next visit with us where offers fully enjoy showering and bathing comfort in the nice bathtub.

Once again, thank you for choosing our GLOW Trinity Silom and I hope that we will be given an opportunity to welcome you back with us in the not so distant future.

Canberra
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is my third trip to Thailand and I am so lucky I found the Glow Trinity Hotel on Tripadvisor. After staying in a few very average places I can't stress how much this Hotel has improved the quality of my most recent trip to Bangkok. The rooms are clean and spacious and the price is very reasonable. The television is large and there is a DVD and the hotel lets you borrow great movies to watch in your room. The little fridge and tea and coffee making facilities in the room are very handy and the bed and different variety of pillows are comfortable. One of the main things I noticed about this hotel compared to other similar priced places I have stayed is that everythig works and is well maintained - air conditioner/elevator etc and the toilet and drains don't block or smell (like the last two places I stayed).

Above all, the thing that makes this Hotel so good is the staff. They are so friendly and will go out of their way to help in any way they can. In particular, Jeng is amazing! This hotel is so lucky to have him working there. He would have to be the nicest person I have ever met and so clever when it came to sorting out issues.

The staff are always smiling and able to come up with solutions to any problem. They also reccomend things truthfully. I experienced some problems such as transfering money from Australia, left my wallet at the train station (stupid I know) and also left my passport in a shop. None of this was too hard for them to resolve and everything was returned and found and I can't believe the effort they went to to look after me. They would check my appointment times for me, help me learn the right prices for things (like taxi trips etc) and they even offered to called the factory where I bought my suits just to to make sure they arrived on time before I returned home. Other stand out staff are Por (he helped me get back my passport). Pream (who would make sure my work phone calls were directed to me when I was in different parts of the hotel) and the night man Yakk (ready with a smile at any time to help you carry things). Bee, Ton, Kwang and Au were also wonderful.

I highly reccomend this hotel and it is definitely where I will be staying again when I return to BangkoK

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear francyful,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience from your recent visit at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our specious room with in-room amenities and facilities provided. Moreover I am very proud to hear that our team members had made your stay the most memorable one which I will be more than happy to pass on your sweet words to all of our staff especially the Front Office team Khun Por, Khun Pream, Khun Yakk, Khun Bee, Khun Ton, Khun Kwang, Khun Au and of course Khun Jeng our new Front Office Manager. It is most rewarding for me and the team to get such a great feedback and it encourages us to continue with our work and efforts.

francyful, once again thank you for choosing our GLOW Trinity Silom and I hope that we will be given an opportunity to welcome you back with us, and make your future visits just as pleasant as this recent one was.

Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I've been visited Glow Trinity Silom for 2 nights staying. First of my visit here are warm welcome from welcome drink with fast check in procedure, Khun Por who is Guest Service Supervisor lead me to room with friendly and helpful for more informations about this hotel. The room is spacious and clean with fresh air. The air condition is still silent all night and sleep well. The room has more convenience with IPOD Docking and safety box with easy to use it (Even you never use before, you'll do it as easier) DVD player with free rental at front desk, bathroom is clean and a lot of shower gel & shampoo that you can use without buying from outside, hairdrier with adaptor for foriengner. Breakfast is variety with always hot serve and Coffee & Tea maker is ready for you. The location is near BTS Chong Non-Sri by walk with 2 - 3 minutes or you can walk to Soi Lalaisup (Famous cheap selling shop in Silom) by walk only 1 minute. All staffs are lovey , friendly & helpful. Thank you very much to Khun Por, Khun Kwang, Khun Pang, Khun Pinky, Khun Jeng and all staffs of Glow Trinity Silom with my greatful memory. I'll come back again for sure !!! Thank you

Room Tip: Near BTS Chong Non-Sri by walk with 2 - 3 minutes or you can walk to Soi Lalaisup (Famous cheap sell...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ratchapol B
Dear FOM_BlueMarine,

I would like to thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom as your preferred hotel during your recent visit in Bangkok.

I am greatly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our designed room, in-room amenities, facilities, hotel location and services provided by our GLOWing team especially the Front Office Khun Por, Khun Kwang, Khun Pang, Khun Pinky and of course Khun Jeng our new Front Office Manager who was behind your memorable experience.

We put a lot of time and effort into what we do and are very happy to know that you left satisfied with our services. It will undoubtedly motivate our team to strive even better for our guests.

FOM_BlueMarine, thank you once again for taking time to write us such a great review and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to GLOW Trinity Silom soon.

Treviso, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

We stayed at the Glow Trinity twice,both times was perfect.The staff is always happy to help you and very very polite.The rooms are big and very clean with air condition,breakfast is good with cereals,fruit,bacon,eggs,and lots more.The position of the hotel is perfect because the skytrain station is close to the hotel, and you can get to all the interesting places of Bangkok,even the airport without spending a lot of money,the skytrain is very economic.If I go back to Bangkok I will surely return to the Glow Trinity.Good price for a very good quality.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank luci11_11
Dear luci11_11,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent experience at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am extremely happy that you found your stay so enjoyable and will be more than happy to share your kind words to all of our team members. Moreover, I am glad to know that our new breakfast concept at The FooDie restaurant was up to your expectation as same as our hotel location that made your connections in Bangkok more easier. Please do not miss to try our new outlet "Peony Tea Lounge" where you can relax your day with a cup of healthy tea and some homemade scones on your next stay with us.

I hope you are coming back to Bangkok in the near future and looking forward to welcoming you again at GLOW Trinity Silom.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

A great hotel. Staffed by friendly Thais who are always on hand and willing to help, or just for a chat.

Rooms are large, well appointed and clean. With loads of complimentary bathroom goodies. The wifi is fast and the computers in the lobby are always available.

Breakfast is tasty and the restaurant is good value, and often full. The gym is big, and pretty much empty. The pool is great, very clean. And the running track has great views - if you can face the heat!

The location is great - between 2 sky train stations with easy access to other areas of the city, and there's a constant night market.

I'd avoid the tiger temple and Kwai river tour though - and make your own way to the bridge avoid the tiger temple at all costs. If you plan to head to Muay Thai best make your own way there and buy tickets at the stadium.

I loved staying here, it highlighted all the best elements of Thailand for me. Friendly, relaxing and utterly efficient.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank TravellingTrillian
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear TravellingTrillian,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience from the recent stay with us.

On behalf of the team, I am very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It was great to know that you also liked our convenient location, modern designed room, new breakfast concept, gym and pool facilities and of course our friendly staffs. It is our pleasure and responsibility to do everything possible to leave our guests more than satisfied.

We are very pleased to have you as our guest and hope to welcoming you back at GLOW Trinity Silom soon.

TA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

we spend 4 nights and it was very pleasant. the service is very good, there is room service 24/7 and they response very fast.
the rooms are clean with king size bed and free WIFI. location is great in the middle of silom area and the BTS is two minutes walking, one station and you are in all big shopping centers of bankok

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eli B
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Dear Eli B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share the comments and positive experiences on TripAdvisor in regards to your recent stay at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am pleased to hear that you liked our hotel location with a few minutes away from Chong Nonsi Skytrain station, the modern specious room and our well-known services. I ensure that your next stay with us will be more enjoyable on the new restaurant concepts opening next to the hotel lobby where awaiting for you to experience.

Thank you once again for the post and we look forward to welcome you again with us when your travel brings you back this way.