“"Fantastic Stay - 3nites"”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #180 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Milton, Florida
“"Fantastic Stay - 3nites"”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I can not compare this hotel with any of the others in Bangkok but I will say this property is Great. The location just off the BTS station Chong Nonsi places you within walking distance of Phat Pong night market and a couple of stops away from MBK Center (National Stadium). The hotel is an upscale boutique style. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are modern and have a safe so you can lock up your valuables, The lines and towels are on average to other hotels in the world. The bed is a typical Thai style with a mattress on a platform-do not expect a pillow-top. Food choices are limited to the Foodie (not real good nor worth the 180baht) for bkfst. There are several 7-11's to get snacks and some fruit stands around the corner. Needless to say if planning a trip to BKK and you want a nice hotel this is the place to stay. Great location, Great value and Great staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank WilliamDowns
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 15, 2011
Dear W. D.,

Thank you very much for your review and the time it took you to write it.

I am highly pleased to read that your stay with us was very pleasant. As you mentioned our biggest asset are our employees with their always positive attitude and pride to assist our guests. As for the disappointment at Foodie (which is outsourced), I am pleased to inform you that we are currently undergoing changes with the restaurant design and the breakfast quality.

Once again, thank you very much for your positive words. I am looking forward to welcome you back with us soon.

Mendes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Excellent location (walking distance from BTS Chong Nonsi), nice rooms, friendly staff. We enjoyed our stay here and will be back. Secretly we hope for some improvements with the new building plans of the hotel.
1. Breakfast (buffet) is sufficient, but dont expect cappucinos, espressos or fresh orange juice.
2. The swimming pool is in another building which is really unpractical, plus the overall look of the pool and the gym is a bit run-down and tattered (the size of the pool is great!)
3. steer away from the rooms that have a connecting door (these are far from sound proof as we found out)
Bottomline: great hotel, could do with some improvements but will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank dvangalen
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The rooms were nicely designed and clean, the staff went out of the way to assist and sort out our request.

Room Tip: Just ask the staff....
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Indra R
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Dear Blackcape,

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor and the time you invested to write good words about us.

I was highly delighted when I read about your good experience with us. Moreover, I am very satisfied that you found our service to be fabulous. Our wonderful associates are trained to deliver such services and I am glad that you felt that way.

I am hoping to welcome you back with us again in the future.

Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Great little Hotel,so close to everything,bts,night market,shops.silom road,but very quite,rooms clean and tidy...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2011
Dear Pipersg,

Thank you very much for your positive review and the time you took to write it.

I am sincerely thankful for your loyalty to GLOW and it is always a great pleasure to welcome you back with us.

We are already looking forward to your next stay at GLOW.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I recently stayed for 10 nights and honestly found it hard to find any negatives.
If there was one and it hardly bothered me was that at times, the reception on the CTV was met with some interference with signal. The staff were never informed by me so it was a very little matter of concern for me. I love Bangkok and it is nice to have a comfortable stay to come back to at night or daytime but one can't see much of Bangkok from being too fussy about a place you really only need a bed and some private space to rest. The bed and linen was the most comfortable that I had ever slept in and if I had a massive suitcase then that room would be minus a bed now...ha ha ha.
Anyway! All the staff are to be commended,never seen without a smile when you enter through the entrance or coming out of the lifts.
Cheers
Russ from Melbourne,Australia.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 11, 2011
Dear Russell B,

Thank you very much for your time to write a review about our hotel.

I was highly satisfied to read that you fully enjoyed your stay with us. Please take my sincere thankfulness for the positive words you wrote about our hotel and our associates. I even had to spend a little smile when I read your review and I am glad you did not bring your super size suitcase :-)

I hope to have the chance again in the future to welcome you back to GLOW.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed here 1 night for a little luxury before flying back home after our month long trip. It's a great hotel - modern and funky, staff are very professional but approachable. Great location too - next door to a HUGE shopping complex (clothes, shoes, supermarket) and up 1 block there is a local food market too which was great. We ate at their restaurant near the lobby (can't remember the name now) which is thai cuisine. Food was great and very well priced. On check in we also received an internet voucher to use in their internet lounge - for free which was handy. Overall, hotel was great value for money!! Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Dear Leccy_26_,

I am deeply thankful for your warm words about GLOW STUDIOS Trinity Silom and the time you took to post a review about us.

I was excited to read your review with all the good comments about our facilities and more importantly, our associates. It appears to me that we were fully able to provide you with a GLOWing and memorable experience before you left back home.

Once again, thank you for the good review and I hope to welcome you back with us again in the future - here or at another GLOW STUDIOS...

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed August 30, 2011

The hotel is nicely located within 3 minutes walking distance to the Chong Nonsi BTS station. Besides its location, the staff are very friendly and attentive, even the cleaning ladies would smile and say hello to me when I walked past. The general manager is often seen at lobby to make sure guests are having a great stay. The door is big and clean, with all the amenities and a cozy small sofa next to the window, where my friends and I could sit down and chat. Since I don't eat breakfast, I find the room only deal a great option and there's a restaurant at the first floor, offering Fusion and Thai menu at inexpensive prices. Whether you wake up at any hour before late evening, you can always find food there and they're good too. I can't stress enough about the location. If you like local shopping and food, this place is perfect since the hotel is literally adjacent to a local shopping mall and a food court, only 30 steps away. I stayed in several hotels near Chong Nonsi station, especially i-Residence for 5 to 6 times before. But Glow is so far the best accommodation I experienced. I highly recommend it for its high C/P value.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Osiris77, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Dear flyjennyfly,

Thank you very much for your nice review and the time you took to post it.

I was very delighted to read you review about our service, our associates and even about myself. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and hope that I will welcome you back again in the near future.

Until then, I wish you all the best and remain thankful.