“THE RIGHT PAIR OF HANDS CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!”

Suanploo Thai Massage
Ranked #57 of 524 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I'm familiar with Bangkok's pricey spas that 'talk' a good Thai massage, but gotta admit that SUANPLOO really 'delivers' it. Daily 90-minute massages with a young man named 'Ake' convinced me that I found the right place in Bangkok. Just so you know....I've been a professional dancer/choreographer for 50 years and experienced many physical therapists. Only a handful rose to the 'healing level' that Ake provides. Don't be surprised by Ake's frail-looking body....he's as strong as a tiger.

2  Thank groverdale

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Been to Bangkok quite a number of times and this place is probably one of the best few massage place. Went for the Thai massage and foot reflexology at 520 baht for 2 hrs. Don't rely heavily on the directions provided here as we spend some time locating it and it turned out to be ard 900 ft away from the location the map took us to. Must try

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This place is clean, air conditioned, well presented and not sleazy at all. We stopped in after a hard days shopping and it was good to escape the heat and bustle of the street.

There's a lot of massage centres in Bangkok but this one looked good from the street and delivered on our expectations.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great massage and true value for money at 290baht per hour for foot massage and 250 per hour for a Thai massage. Sure, there are lots of other places that give you a massage at those prices but suanploo is professional and the facility is clean, spotless and non-grubby looking. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had suffered for two years from a trapped sciatic nerve and have spent hundreds of pounds at home in the UK trying to get some relief from the pain. I was apprehensive about Thai massage, but Suanploo Thai Massage was recommended by my Daughter who lived and worked as an English Teacher in Bangkok, so nervously I tried it. After a Thai foot massage I was feeling much better and after the third massage at Suanploo Thai Massage I was, and remain, pain free. Brilliant !!!. I strongly recommend a visit to Suanploo, you will not regret it.