“Great value for money and professional service”

Suanploo Thai Massage
Ranked #58 of 529 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at lebua State Tower and were referred to Suanploo by our tour guide. Just a few paces around the corner from the hotel we had a wonderful hour long foot massage that was extremely affordable and just what we needed after our day tour the day before. Lovely surroundings and fantastic service and the great Thai hospitality that we grew to love while we were over there.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"silom"
"market"

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I strongly agreed with the previous comment. This place is just normal. There are plenty of Thai massage places in Bangkok. This place is nothing special. It's just so so. Getting 4-5 is definitely overrated. 3 is just about right.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This joint is quite normal for a body massage. I have been to other massage places, which I believe were better. At any rate, I tried the Thai body massage... well, no comments!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I never had a Thai massage before, and now I don't know if I want anything else. It was great - relaxing and without pain. The service was great, and the facilities were clean and well decorated. A great deal and experience!

1  Thank tkap_12
See more reviews
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Having seen the reviews on TA, I was surprised to stumble across Suanploo whilst searching for gems with my wife. What a welcome sight for us and our two kids (10yo and 11yo) and a great way to re-energize. At THB250 for an hour long foot massage we all indulged and loved the experience. The only (small) downside was the traffic noise you could hear, which melted away throughout the massage. Not as firm as the massages in Hong Kong, nevertheless a throroughly relaxing and worthwhile visit.