Here's my review of the hotel
1) Near Pratunam Market
2) Nicely painted rooms
3) Good service and friendly staff
4) welcome drink
5) Wifi in room
1) Hotel is too small. Dining area is really cramped up. Need to go down for breakfast really early to get a seat.
2) Standing shower only has half a door. water tends to splash out from the shower.
3) Sink is outside toilet.
4) Quite noisy at times if staying at lower floors.
5) Long walk from Airport line Ratchaprarop station. (Not recommended for the elderly travellers)
4) BTS station some distance away
5) Platinum mall and Central world gotta walk some distance away.
May consider other hotels on my next stay due to its location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Budacco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budacco Hotel Bangkok