“Excellent Location for shopping & Clean Hotle”
Review of Budacco

Budacco
Ranked #39 of 741 Bangkok B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days with a friend. The room was clean and it is right in the middle of Pratunam so it's ideal for shopping. The breakfast and staff are excellent. Rooms are not big but not small. I have no complaints here!

Room Tip: It is a little hard to find but once you know where it is it is really easy to find. I would recomme...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked their Oriental room type for about SGD$95/night. Although it took us a while to find the hotel (didn't do our homework), it was fairly easy to find once you are in Pratunam Market - there's a big banner leading you into a quiet short alley. (Blue Spa Massage beside it was quite alright too)
Service was pretty good - they got us a cab to the airport although they do provide their own transfer for a much higher rate. Breakfast was a pretty simple affair. Room is clean and modern. Location is great if you're into the crowded-but-not-city area.
Oh, there's a weighing machine at the lobby - very useful for hardcore shoppers!

1  Thank irregularb3ats
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went from the 6th-9th August 2013 for a short trip.
I've never been to bangkok. This hotel is right smack in the heart of the Pratunum Market so its awesome.
The airport express is nearby to change to the BTS to other places.
Its near Platinum Mall and the massage palours along Baiyoke Sky hotel is awesome. The best one was the one where they wore orange polo Ts. I cant remember the long name they had. Try the oil massage.
The staff at Budacco were very friendly and were very helpful in recommending the best way to travel around and finding new places to visit.
They even helped to arrange a small surprise for my Boyfriend's birthday. A female staff knocked on our door at 12am to sing a birthday song for him, with a birthday cake. Of course I paid for the cake.
The room is very clean and they provided water and housekeeping everyday. The only things was "NO TOOTHBRUSH". But you can get one at 7-11. Dont buy it from the dentist along the was to Platinum Mall. We got scammed on that.
The breakfast is ok. Didnt expect a fantastic spread but it was adequate. The staff even made scrambles for me on my request. (I saw someone else order it) no extra charge.
They will help keep our keys when you go shopping/ head out.

Best Definitely value for money!

Room Tip: People say to choose higher floors for the noise. i was at level 6 and i didnt hear a thing. so i gu...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tesswrong
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Over rated and average hotel. Housekeeping staff are friendly. Wifi comes up and down occasionally. Don't see the rational for full payment upfront upon check in instead of check out even though I am more than happy to give full deposit by cash or card. Only Mr Run and Mr Bedth are most helpful during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It was definitely a pleasant stay for 5 nights at Budacco Hotel. The service was expecially commendable. Hotel staffs were very attentive to our needs. Breakfast was reasonably good despite it being complimentary. I stayed on the highest floor, 8th floor, which has no lift access to it. But it was fine by me to walk up a flight of stairs. The hotel staffs will carry your luggages up and down for you. Maybe due to it being the high floor, it wasn't noisy like what others have commented. The room was very cosy, well lit and clean too! Location wise, there is a massage parlour right beside, Pratunam morning/night market is right outside the alley that the hotel is located in so you would always have the chance to shop. Walking distance to Platinum Mall. Only thing is that taking a taxi to and fro could be a problem as the hotel is located along an alley in a small road. But it's not a major problem. You can always direct the drivers to Baiyoke Sky and just walk a little back to the hotel. On your last day you can ask the hotel to get a taxi for you.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel if you are on a budget trip. It's cheap and not bad at all! But remember to book months in advance!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Peenk
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I'm pretty reserved with all the reviews until I experienced it myself. Was there for 4 days straight in a group of 9. All of us were on the same level. Great arrangement!

The concierge is perfect! They were there greeting us even before we reached and luggages were taken care of even on our departure. Yes, they carried them down and bring it up directly to our rooms.

Rooms are clean, comfortable, spacious. TV channels aplenty. Buffet breakfast is always included and mind you, not too bad of a spread despite rated 3 stars.

I would for one be back again should I ever come over. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The hotel is at the end of a small alley and it is not that easy to find, but thanks to our taxi driver who called the hotel, we can get there without getting lost.

When we arrive, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and this is not just for the first day, it continues for the length of our stay. They provided us with hot towels and welcome drinks which are nice.

The location itself is pretty convenient. You can walk to Platinum Fashion mall but the best thing is Pratunam morning market is just outside the door. Basically you won't get hungry and there are a lot of things to see day and night since the market is basically always there (there is a night market as well). The hotel is within walking distance to Ratchaprarop train station as well.

We opt for higher floor because considering the location, it might get a bit noisy. I slept on extra bed which was put near the window and early in the morning, I can hear quite a lot of noise from morning market. For me it wasn't a problem but I guess for light sleeper it can be quite disturbing. But as long as you don't sleep on the extra bed I think it should be fine since the distance from the window to the bed is not that near.

Overall for the price it was a good stay and breakfast (comparing to other similar hotels) is quite nice.