Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,053 results
All reviews phachara suites washer dryer executive studio swimming pool an upgrade balcony kitchenette bts nightlife gym taxis ms
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2011

As the title said, it's a home from home. I have a few remarks, minor details really.. I booked an executive suite, absolutely great, but on asking what the difference was between the executive and deluxe suites, the answer was very vague.. In fact, I still don't know. The phachara website doesn't make this clear either.. Lastly, the suite smelled somewhat of 'old smoke' I do realise of course that if a guest smokes in a non smoking room it is very difficult to remove the smell.. I hastily add that as an ex smoker I pickup on the faint smell. :)

Date of stay: August 2011
nathalie_post, General Manager at PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2011

Dear Scotterman,

Thank you for your kind comments on the Phachara Suites.
We are very glad to hear that you feel very much at home with us, thank you for the compliment.
Please accept our sincere apologies if our CRE team may have been a little confused on the 2 room types that you mentioned as we do have quite a few various lay outs for each room type. Our Operations Manager will ensure all CRE's are well aware from now onwards. The 1 Bedroom Deluxe at 55 sqm is a little smaller than the 1 Bedroom Executive at 62 to 69 sqm. The 1 Bedroom Deluxe have a smaller bathroom with a rain shower and the 1 Bedroom Executive will have a larger bathroom with a bathtub and a large balcony. Some 1 Bedroom Executive located on the corner of the building with not have a balcony but the entire suite will be larger with a bathtub and shower as well as a walk in closet.
All these details will be shown on our new website that we are currently finalizing.
Regarding the smell that you mentioned, that may actually be the smell from our wooden parquet floors. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and we will see what can be done with our Executive Housekeeper.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back again to your home shortly.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I used to stay across the street at the Dynasty Grande but now really prefer this place for value for money. I like Fox News and they have it on their cable system whereas Dynasty does not. So, that, plus the bit more comfortable room make me stay here when I am in the area.

It is very near the Nana BTS station and close to Soi 4 if that is your thing. I am not much of a drinker so I avoid it but it is a fun place to people watch and make your own Hangover 2 memories.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank arizonaac
nathalie_post, General Manager at PARKROYAL Suites Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear Arizonaac,

Thank you for your kind comments on the Phachara Suites.
We are glad to hear that you choose to stay with us when in the area and that you especially like our comfortable rooms and large selection of international TV channels.
The location is indeed very convenient between Nana skytrain station and Sukhumvit Soi 4; Soi 6 has the advantage of being a quiet Soi despite being within walking distance from all popular restaurants and pubs.
Thank you again for recommending our property for its excellent value for money and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I loved this hotel! We had so much space! A full kitchen and living room, as well as a balcony. I also liked the washer/dryer in the room, so if you are on a long holiday its a great perk, although you have to kind of line dry your items in the room since the dryer part isn't so great.

Taxi drivers didn't always know it, so once you arrive jot down some landmarks, most of them knew sukhimvit soi 6, or Nana plaza and then you can get there ok. The soi that you walk down to get to Nana station from the hotel is pretty notorious for prostitutes, trust me, you CANNOT miss them. Now, if you love the ladyboys and all that fun debauchery of those bars, its a great spot, but be warned, you might not want to stay here with your mom.

That being said, this is Thailand and no one bothers you, its all just part of the scenery.

Room tip: If you ask for a password to use the wifi in th lobby, you can also get the signal in your room.
Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank spinkid

Dear Spinkid,

Thank you for your detailed feedback on the Phachara Suites.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the space and the overall convenience of the rooms with the full kitchen, living room and balcony as well as the washer dryer which comes in handy especially for our guests staying for a couple of nights.
The property is indeed very conveniently located on Sukhumvit soi 6, within walking distance from the night market as well as from Soi 4 with numerous popular restaurants, pubs and other entertainment spots. For our guests who prefer to avoid the hussle and bussle of these areas, we recommend them to walk to the skytrain station following Soi 6, which is also a shorter walk. A shuttle tuk tuk to the skytrain station is also available from 8am to 6pm every day.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travellers.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I am writing on behalf of my family & my self ,
Phachara Suites has an outstanding services during our stay July7-27,2011.(3 executives one bedroom )
Truly our experience with Phachara Suites was a pleasant and enjoyable one
We are looking forward to come back to Phachara Suitesin a nearest future.

Dr.Mohammad ,Saudi Arabia

Room tip: executives one bedroom
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
7  Thank DrMohammad

Dear Dr. Mohammad,

Thank you for your kind feedback on the Phachara Suites.
We are glad to hear that you and your family have enjoyed your stay in our 1 Bedroom Executive suites and that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

Have stayed here 3 times now, always in a 1 bedroom ex. suite. All suite layouts were slightly different and only on my last stay did the bathroom have a proper shower and a bath. I found the suites to be clean and very comfortable. Front desk staff are very helpful and the cleaners and porters cheerful and polite. I can't think of having any problems during my stays here. If you have breakfast included the buffet is fine, but not exceptional. Watch the water temperature in bathroom, especially if you have children ! Gets to boiling hot very quickly !

Room tip: Check what you have in the bathroom if you don't like step in bath showers with plastic curtains.
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Walker17_11,

Thank you very much for staying with us already several times and thank you for your valuable feedback on your last stay at the Phachara Suites.
The 1 Bedroom Executive suites indeed have 2 different lay outs: some of the suites have a bathtub and a very large balcony, the other suites do not have a balcony, however have a larger bathroom with bathtub and shower.
We are glad that you have enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your room and that you are hoping to return; we of course look forward to your return as well!
We have well noted your comments on the water heater and we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our Maintenance team has a preventive maintenance programm in place to ensure all equipment is in perfect working condition at all times and it seems this room may not have been adressed yet. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We look forward to welcoming you back again shortly.