“Awsome service n Excellent service”
Review of Patrick & Co

Patrick & Co
Ranked #10 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a custom tailoring company based in Bangkok Thailand with more than 30 years of experience to our name. We are driven by passion and dedication to deliver satisfaction to our customers.We pride ourselves in attracting clients from all over the world while maintaining quality and satisfaction as our key objective.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My trip was gone excellent,specially my experience with patrick's fashionway tailors are awsome.its unbelivable I got my fitted suits with in 3 hours with best fitting and there hospitality really good.now they become my all time faviorates.

2  Thank sunil9876
patricknco, Manager at Patrick & Co, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your much appreciated review! We are pleased to know that you had a great time and service! Hope to dealt with you once again in the near future.

Regards,

Dave & Team Patrick's Fashionway (PatricknCo.)

There are newer reviews for Patrick & Co

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I always wanted to make a well fitting evening gown. A friend of mine recommended Patrick's Fashionway and the dress turned out great. The shade was perfect and they understood exactly what i wanted. I'm very happy with the dress! Plus i got it in an affordable price and the service was amazing!

1  Thank Magiciangirl
patricknco, Manager at Patrick & Co, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Much appreciated review from our valuable client of ours like you. Thank you very much!

We are looking forward to serve you once again in the near future and hopefully to give the same great service if not a better one.

Regards,

Dave & Team Patrick's Fashionway ( PatricknCo )

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I met Raj from Patrick's Fashionway back in early 2010. I had been shopping around and Raj was the first person who didn't try and pressure me or treat me as just another sale. I instantly warmed to him because he was genuine. He explained I could have cheap and quick but not necessarily good quality or expensive and slow and of the highest quality. This enabled me to get exactly what I wanted and to this day my Italian cashmere suit still looks great after numerous washers in the machine.

I recommend Patrick's Fashionway to all of my family, friends and clients. Every so often I drop in to have amendments to my clothing and Raj treats me like a long lost family member. Nothing is ever too much trouble.

Patrick's Fashionway are dedicated to providing the highest customer service. They don't need to give tuk tuk's incentives or fuel coupons because they provide high quality garments.

1  Thank Rebecca J

Truly grateful for taking the time to post a review about our services. We are much delighted to know that you had a such great time and great service. Be sure that we are doing our level best not just to deliver a much service but especially with our relationship to valuable clients such like yourself.

We once again thank you and wish you a prosperous 2014 and always looking forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

Regards,

Dave & Team Patrick's Fashionway (PatricknCo.)

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently we traveled in Asia including Bangkok. I had no plans to buy suites. But we were recomended by our friends from UK to get tailor made suite from Bangkok. I tried two different shops but my experience at Patrick's Fashinway was SIMPLY OUTSTANDING from START TO FINISH. They are best in customer service, interaction, service, attention to detail and quality. :)

1  Thank JollyDeol

Regards,

Dave & Team Patrick's Fashionway (PatricknCo)

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I got my suit from patrick's fashion way, and i got exactly what i wanted. They have got really good quality fabrics, with different new designs available. i would highly recommend the foreigners to visit the shop and be amazed by the designer suits.

1  Thank shawn d

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your much appreciated approval. We are indeed pleased to know that we were able to deliver you such good service and we are looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

Regards,

Dave & Team Patrick's Fashionway ( PatricknCo )