Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel was very cosy, the double rooms were spacious and had everything you need. The furniture and decoration is authentic and warm. The service is very helpful, could recommend a little bit more off the beaten track than the standard you find in every travel guide. Breakfast was nice and the common areas are as well as the rooms beautifully furnished. Location is great, you can walk to Chinatown, Kao San Road and the palace. Most of the rooms are to the main road in the front, which is very loud in the morning. Try to avoid the room right above the kitchen, you will wake up when they start making breakfast.

Room tip: Try to avoid the room right above the kitchen, you will wake up when they start making breakfast.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

We had enjoyable experience while staying at this hostel for 3 nights. The rooms were nice and very clean (as well as the bathroms). And staff was there to help us with everythung we needed. Me and my boyfriend have a big appetite, so we found a breakfast to bee a bit small, but I don't think many people would find this as a problem.

We would stay here again!

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We came as a group for a short weekend from Singapore.
This was the perfect place to stay in the city.

The rooms were very clean, and decent towels and bed linen were provided. The bathrooms were also well kept with good showers.
It is perfectly located in Bangkok, and not far to get to all the major hotspots.

The staff were incredibly helpful, and assisted us with booking trips, and sorting us out a minibus on the way to the airport.
The breakfast was excellent and great value and the fridge is well stocked with beers for a few cold ones after a long day out in the heat.

It was such a convenient and easy place to stay- i'll definitely be back here next time in Bangkok- thanks for a great stay

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

The Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel was a beautifully decorated hostel which was nice and quiet. It was nice if you are looking to go and relax while at the hostel. We definitely enjoyed the bit of time we spent here. We had a private room which was nicely decorated also and had AC that worked great. The private bathroom had a good size shower with good temp for the water. I had an issue with the towels. They smelled of humidity as if they were not washed correctly. You shower and dry off with a towel that smells just defeats the purpose. Also, the tv did have any channels available but for some reason had a dvd player that wasn’t connected. We were only in the room for short periods so that wasn’t bad either. The staff was great and they gave us a free breakfast voucher for the next morning that was very good also. Fyi - You are told to take off your shoes before going up the stairs where the rooms are located. I would take them with me to the room just for safe keeping and some peoples shoes stunk up the hall so I figured I figured I wouldn’t add to the smell. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hostel and would recommend it to a friend. They also made the recommendation of Thip Samai, a pad thai restaurant across the street that was great.

1  Thank MarioQuintero86
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

The place is very good of those who are looking for a shabby chic type of hostel. They serve good food too. Niras hostel is good for travelers who wants to travel on foot to Wat Pho, Chinatown and the Giant Swing in Bangkok. I would definitely comeback.

Date of stay: October 2017