“A good delivery or carry-out option”

Basilico Pizzeria Soi 20
Ranked #1,949 of 10,950 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Chicago, Illinois
“A good delivery or carry-out option”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our family ordered delivery to our hotel from Basilico - - 4 pizzas,1 salad + drinks. Pizzas were very good, salad was fresh but modest. Delivery was prompt. Would certainly order their food again and would even try dining in.

• Visited December 2013

“Disappointing.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went with 3 friends - got the wrong pizza but we didn't bother sending it back. Food was average for the price. I've had better pizzas at other establishments for cheaper.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Fannison L
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Lovely Afternoon Lunch”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were staying at the Best Western next door and were starving so we gave Basilico a chance. There was nobody in the restaurant when we went for a late afternoon lunch. The staff was wonderful and attentive. I had the a mushroom and ham pizza, which was delicious. It was thin crust and was crispy just the way I like it. My companion had a seared tuna salad which she raved about. It was a lovely afternoon.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 8Nikki8
Genesee, Colorado
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have dined here twice and found this restaurant to be a good solid option in our area (SOI 20). I order the shrimp and avocado salad which is delicious, and my husband orders a spinach, mushroom and artichoke pizza. We split these and it makes a nice meal. They have a large number of pizza topping options and the service is very good.

• Visited September 2013
Australia
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The staff were amazing, the food was horrible.
We both had pizza and never have I had worse.
The after taste in my mouth was terrible and to think about the food there makes me shun. Don't do it!

Visited August 2013