“An Average Experience!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Expensive for Bangkok - equivalent to £36 for a pizza, dessert and two glasses of wine (one person). Pizza nowhere near as good as Pizza Express although creme caramel at £1.20 was good! Should have eaten Thai as planned but I fancied something different. There's a tip here - eat Thai in Bangkok and you won't go far wrong; lots of choice, great flavours and inexpensive. Plus, you're in Thailand. Should listen to my own advice.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The manager is Italian and personally welcomes you. Checks regularly with you when you're dining. Food is absolutely fantastic with an extensive menu to choose from.
The rose wine from the Tuscan wine giant Antinori at 1100 Baht ($35) is a steal!!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Yes another Italian restaurant just to satisfy my craving during my Bangkok business trip. After having tried Bella Napoli it seem I have a standard already for Bangkok. Would this restaurant be the same or go up or down in terms of my over-all rating standard. Well this is just my opinion but maybe the other reviewers had the same opinion. First comment I'd say is, it's not authentic. Ambiance wise, it depicts a typical restaurant dining but it's not bad. The interior was nice. I ordered pizza Margherita and Ricotta lasagna I remember. It was so so. Nothing special. I was with an Aussie TV commercial director and he hasn't tasted Panacotta in his lifetime, so I did order. It was surprisingly good and also the drink I ordered was really good. I think it was Cranberry something. I came back to this restaurant with a friend because it was good and convenient to my hotel. Again the word to describe it was GOOD but for a Pizzeria and to be authentic, it wasn't good enough to be labeled GREAT. But good to try, not bad---it was a good meal too!!!

1  Thank petite_joan
Reviewed June 11, 2012

this place makes some of the best fresh pizzas and pastas i have eaten the staff is very polite and ambience is good ,food is value for money

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Based on trip advisor reviews we dined on a saturday night. The place was busy. The ceasar salad was good and tasty, the pizza was well cooked but tasteless and so salty was difficult to eat. Thai mozzarella cheese has no flavour at all. The caraffe red wine was fine. The sax player was intrusive of the mistaken opinion that we had come to see his performance.

1  Thank yumidesign