“Decent coffee”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Thank goodness we found this place for a decent coffee. Often hard to find a coffee to our tastes in Asian countries but this one fitted the bill. Similar price to Oz.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I think Black Canyon Coffee is expensive for what you receive and I am not fond of the taste, But then again I don't like Starbucks.....
I much prefer Amazon Coffee Shops in Thailand, that is if I cannot find a local coffee stand. I.e. driving on the major highways it is not always convenient to find a coffee stand but there are many Amazon Shops and all that I have seen are extremely clean, attractive a good place for Coffee

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Brilliant value for good food, I can still remember how good the food was.

Huge Variety of Milkshakes and smoothies, they beat Starbucks frapps any day!!!

If you see a Black canyon coffee restaurant definitely go, you won’t be disappointed!

1  Thank Sweet786
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The best smoothies in town. The food was also up to standard. Was our first meal in Thailand. Great value.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The cofee and the shakes were excellent.We loved the smell of the coffee and it was awesome.A very relaxing place and a great place to catch up with friends.They had a wide choice of food in the menu and it was tasty but the portions were small.They had a choice of local cuisine,American and continental cuisine.