Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here two nights. the street it is on, is by far the better street to stay in in the Ko san area. Ko San road to me is a nightmare. i was last there 20 years ago and it was really cute and fun now it is a noisy metropolis with Maccas and so on. so this street Soi Ram Buttri kind of reminded me of the old Ko San. It is long and winding, quiet and cute. It comes alive a bit more at night heaps of places to eat and browse low key stalls. we watch squirrels each morning playing on the wall of the temple it backs onto. The accommodation was fair for its price i think 540 baht. clean but a little worn out just very basic. the beds were comfortable and its a good place just to hang your hat for cheap and then explore the city, you wouldn't want to hang out in the room. Dont take the first floor rooms they are the most noisiest and not the best i wish i had asked to see one higher up, but as i said cheap and cheerful, quiet road, good spot and i got a good nights sleep. Compared to another one we checked out further up the street which smelt, was dank and mold ridden we were pleased we checked this one out instead - but dont expect a palace you get what you pay for.

Room tip: Get a room higher up so the nosie of restaurant dosnt bother you, maybe ask to check a few rooms too.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lbridges1
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I'm currently in the O-Bangkok Friendly Bar (the restaurant on main floor)... stay has been phenomenal, reasonable rate at just over 600B, private king bed and ensuite, fan and AC kept me cooler than any place I've ever stayed in Bangkok. Been here eating and using wifi at restaurant for last 3 hours, the vibe and staff have been awesome my whole stay. Nothing but smiles here.

I was just trudging around the greater khaosan area late last night and decided to just wander until I found a place rather than constantly referring to review sites, pleasantly surprised with perhaps my best hostel stay (when factoring in price) to date in Bangkok. As mentioned, I think experiences vary, but very satisfied customer here.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed here one night. Rooms are basic and cheap. We opted for AC but once we got to the room we decided that we wouldn't need the AC so we returned the AC remote(returned it before we even opened our bags in the room). The lady was very rude at the front desk and made it obvious that I was inconveniencing her by returning the remote. We needed to phone our tour company to confirm our pick-up time and she said "no phone service". Every hotel in all of Thailand we stayed at has had no problem making the odd phone call for their guests so we thought this was ridiculous. The location is good but the sheets appeared dirty to me. The rooms were quiet. In the morning we checked out at 6am and waited for our ride. I asked the man at the front for the wifi pw again and he said no because we had checked out. I was polite but stood my ground. Eventually he pointed to a few computers in the corner of the room and said I could use them. He was rude when he said it and really just wanted me to go away. Friendly service and cleanliness are at the top of my list so that is ultimately why I am rating this hotel as poor. There are a million other hotels in this area so I would recommend to keep walking.

Room tip: Ask to see the rooms before you commit to staying.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2012

if this is the same guesthouse that is connected to O! hungry's, don't go there. i have been to Thailand on a number of occasions and i have never experienced anything like this. i was sat in the restaurant with my netbook as they promote free wifi and i tried to order from the menu, the manager took the menu from me and told me to use wifi somewhere else.
at first i didn't understand, i thought he thought i didn't want to order, so i said i would like some food and drink please he said no! and told me to go somewhere else. i was shocked and just sat there confused he came over again and said 'do you understand?' no i don't i replied. 'where are you from?' as soon as he said it i knew he thought i was Israeli and just wanted an excuse to get me out, as i have been confused as Israeli before. i'm a young British Indian girl travelling alone, and whether i am Israeli or not, no one deserves to be treated like that, i tried to follow him around and ask him why?
he completely blanked me and pretended i wasn't there. i am frustrated and angry that racism can be condoned to this day

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank opinder
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Its a great place to stay for your first time in Bangkok! close to Kao San Road and many other backpackers. The rooms are very nice, A/C and bathroom. Definately a place worth staying.

Date of stay: March 2011