4,270 results
All reviews zoom bar kasara lounge skyline suite sky bar bedroom suite business district an upgrade bts station min walk taxi driver fantastic hotel high floor buffet breakfast nice pool sathorn gym brt
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Amazing rooms and service.
The room was spacious and well maintained.
The swimming pool and the roof top bar was amazing. Loved the stay and food. Breakfast buffet was good and diverse.
Loved the service and the staff

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank preethi_george
Patima W, Manager at Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Preethi_george,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at Anantara Sathorn. I am delighted to read that you had an excellent experience with us. I am very pleased to see that you experienced our spacious room and extensive range of international breakfast items for which we are very proud of the compliments we receive. Also you had a chance to enjoy our infinity swimming pool and ZOOM Sky Bar & Restaurant with a panoramic view is our signature restaurant. I will pass on your compliments on our service to our colleagues who I know will be equally delighted about your positive comments. I am confident this will motivate them even more.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Kindest regards,
Patima Onnorm Watson

Reviewed August 12, 2018

For a first visit to Bangkok, we chose a great hotel. Our room was spacious with two bedrooms, two bathrooms (perfect for our two teenagers) and an open plan living/kitchen/dining area. The room was really clean, we couldn’t have asked for more. There was a good selection for breakfast too so no one went hungry.

We loved the Sky Room on the 38th floor with an amazing view over the city where we would sit and soak up the view before going back to our room in the evening.

The staff were extremely helpful and the concierge gave us tips on some great places to visit and helped to arrange taxis for our trips.

For us and the sights we wanted to see, the hotel was a little way out, but as long as we made sure that we took a taxi on ‘the meter’ it worked out a lot cheaper than asking a price. As the facilities were great we didn’t mind.

Room tip: Our room was a family suite and perfect if you need a bit of space.
1  Thank Tracey H
Patima W, Manager at Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Tarcey H,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review of your recent stay at our hotel, Anantara Sathorn. I was delighted to read your positive comments and am so glad that you found your suite to be spacious, comfortable and clean and accommodated your family. I particularly noted your positive comments about our breakfast; we do take pride in offering a large selection of international dishes to suit everyone. I also noticed that you managed to find time to visit our rooftop restaurant ZOOM Sky Lounge with truly spectacular views of Bangkok. Thank you also for your positive comments about our staff and I am glad that they were extremely helpful. I have passed on your compliments to them.

Do stay with us again when next passing through Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest regards

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We chose this place keeping a lot of factors in mind - mostly for disability access as my mother had knee problems and was going to check in right after her angiogram. Anantara ticked all the items in terms of accessibility, spaciousness, comfort, wheelchair, location. Since we had to give her and my 6 year old niece (who also had a broken arm) round the clock supervision, it was of GREAT convenience that Anantara had a fabulous rooftop bar with fantastic DJ and views of Bangkok, so we didn't even have to worry about missing out on some Bangkok life! The pool was fantastic as were the staff on most occasions. The only slight inconvenience would be that street food stalls pack up very quickly from the area!
Overall, fantastic value for money and would highly recommend it to families!

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Ayesha F

Dear Ayesha F,

Thank you for sending us your positive comments on your recent stay at Anantara Sathorn. We are so glad that you found our facilities worked really well for your family group and that you loved our rooftop ZOOM sky bar. I was particularly pleased that you felt your stay was good value and that our staff delivered above your expectations. I have passed on your compliments to our Heads of Department which will motivate them even more.

Do stay with us again when next passing through Bangkok.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Situated in the business district but within walking distance to the sky train this hotel is one of the best I’ve stayed in. Staff were fantastic, nothing was any trouble and they couldn’t do enough for you from ordering taxis to table reservations. First class service. Trips and tours available to book next to concierge but it’s quite easy to get around. This can be quite daunting as it was our first time in Bangkok however just ask the staff they are so helpful and we managed ok. Room was beautiful with everything we needed, the most comfortable pillows I’ve ever slept on. Extremely clean and lovely decor throughout the hotel. Po who worked on the front door was amazing as were all the staff in that department. Explained the room and how to find our way around. Top class service all round. Pool quite small considering size of the hotel, however why go to Bangkok to lie by the pool! We will definitely return.

3  Thank GH43TKH

Dear GH43TKH,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your amazing review of your recent stay at our hotel, Anantara Sathorn. I was truly delighted to read of your positive experience. We are so pleased that you found our location conveniently close to the skytrain system and that your room was both comfortable and clean. Most of all, I was very happy to read that you found our staff to be fantastic and that you particularly highlighted Khun Pu and all our staff in our concierge team. I have passed on your compliments to them all this morning and they were really appreciative of your compliments.

It would really be a pleasure to welcome you back when you next find yourself staying in Bangkok. Thank you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Return visit to Anatara Sathaorn and the room was clean as usual. Relaxing pool, good breakfast and away from noisy street. Room on 22/F look over to the city on a balcony. The sitting room and dinning area is huge. Two bedroom with bathrooms are sufficient for family

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank T4467VKsimont
Patima W, Manager at Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Simon T,

Thank you so much for your positive comments on your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to read that you returned to your second home in Bangkok. I am so happy you enjoyed our extensive selection of breakfast items. Also I was very pleased that you were satisfied with our cleanliness which is key for all our guests when away from home.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Kindest regards,