Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
W Bangkok(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
Sabai Sathorn(Bangkok)
3,904 results
All reviewszoom barkasara loungeskyline suitebedroom suitesky barbusiness districtbts stationmin walkan upgradetaxi driverhigh floorfantastic hotelbuffet breakfastnice poolsathorngymbrt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I really can't understand the comments concerning this hotel here on tripadvisor. My boyfriend and I went there during our trip through thailand. The service was really very good, we got everything we wanted. The hotel is good located for people, who want to relaxe and have a quiet surrounding. If you want to have fun, to party and to be in the thick of the fray it's not the perfect choice! The rooms are very clean and good equipped. We tried the food in one of the restaurants inside of the hotel. It was really very good! We were sitting outside by the pool. It was idyllic and I can really recommend it!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My good friend was coming from the US to visit me and we wanted to do a big trip to Bangkok and Phuket for nine days. We started our trip in Bangkok and decided on the Anantara because it's one of the few hotels that offers a room with two double beds.

We were greeted by our car service that was set up with ease by the hotel and taken directly there. Check-in was easy and our room was spotless. The concierge service helped us a great deal in planning a fun girls trip. We did some amazing temple tours and also fantastic shopping.

In the late afternoons we stayed by the beautiful infinity pool which had an amazing breeze which we appreciated after a morning and afternoon of hot tours and trekking through markets. The food was great and prices perfectly reasonable for Bangkok.

It is not directly in the heart of the city but we had no issues hopping on the sky train or grabbing a taxi at night from the hotel. It's a ten minute walk but I really had no issue with this.

I can't say anything negative about my stay. I am not a fan of Bangkok so I won't return most likely but it was a nice oasis outside of the craziness of the city.

• Stayed: February 2013
Sylvie-RM, Manager at Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with Trip advisors' readers.

I am glad that you and your friend enjoyed our facilities and the service of our concierge team.

Although Bangkok may not be your next destination , please visit our other Ananatara properties for your future vacation and experience the local culture through heartfelt hospitality..

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The room I stayed in you won't see the pictures on their websit... It was old and dated, the bench seat had seen better days... The bathroom was modern but the water was only just warm;(
I spend my time at the pool, which is stunning, but if you want a drink or a menu, be prepared to wait.... There were many staff on, but no where to be seen..this happens to me on more then once....

I expect more from a five star...

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed 2 days at the Anantara, at it was ok.

Our room was spacious and located on the 18th floor which meant it was nice and quiet. The interior of the room had seen better days, and there were cracks in the leather chairs.

The staff was very sweet and accommodating.

Breakfast was not very good. There were a couple of Thai dishes that were good, but most of the buffet was deep fried stuff that wasn't very appealing.

The skyline bar had a stunning view and the drinks were good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Sylvie-RM, Manager at Anantara Sathorn Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear Reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at Anantara Bangkok Sathorn.

Your candid input regarding our buffet has been shared with the team and focus will be directed on our regular maintenance program to ensure that the rooms condition is being addressed.

Please feel free to contact me directly at szotoff@anantara.com should I be able to assist you in any further way.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place but far from everything
Staff helpful
Ask about free wi fi and they can arrange it
Taxis never know where it is.
Breakfast not bad but not enough tea available.
Views over Bangkok are great.
Seems to allow guests

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to share your input regarding your recent stay at Anantara Bangkok Sathorn with Tripadvisor’s readers

Glad to mention that we have just extended our selection of teas and encsure that our team give to our guests our taxi card to facilitate their travels with the local taxis.

Hope you have enjoyed our amazing city and please feel free to contact me directly at szotoff@anantara.com should I be able to assist you in any way in the future.

Kind regards