Stayed in this hotel mainly because of the reviews here in TripAdvisor. One of the best deals I've gotten for a hotel!
- Very affordable
- Spotlessly clean and well-maintained
- Really big beds. I think it can accommodate around 4 or 5 people. If I'm not wrong its 2 queen beds side by side.
- Spacious rooms and bath, complete with tasteful and modern decor, LCD TV
- Breakfast is good, you can choose the day before and there are fruits, bread and cereal as well to go with it. They give you 2 free bottles of water per day
- They offer airport pick up (you need to call and email them your flight details, even if its included in your booking notes in Agoda/Booking/etc)
- Staff from the driver to the front-desk, to the lady handling the breakfast to the cleaning ladies were all polite and helpful.
- I went there on my birthday and they even presented me a cake during breakfast. :) Nice attention to details, and this is the first time I have received this from a hotel.
- Easily accessible since its near one of the train stations (Wongwian Yai station)
- Free wifi - accessible across the whole hotel. This one is a godsend.
- I'd have to admit its at the end of the train line, but at this price, I'm not complaining. It's less than 25 minutes away once you get yourself seated on the train. Add around 10 minutes of slow walk (it can be 5 minutes if you walk fast). I make it up by purchasing the 1-day pass if I know I'd probably be shuttling around often (need to bring home some stuff).
- Cable TV selections for English channels are lacking. If you don't understand Thai language, your choices are limited.
- It's not perfect, may not be for everyone. If you need a swimming pool, gym, complete lineup of cable channels, in-house restaurant, spa, or if you prefer to be in the middle of all the action and in the city center and do not mind paying a good sum of money, look at the hotels near Siam / National Stadium / Sukhumvit area. This one will not cut it for you.
- If you are budget conscious and on the lookout for affordable options with exceptionally good quality (in terms of rooms and service), and do not mind being located some distance from the city, this hotel is a perfect candidate for your search.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok Loft Inn is the city’s newest luxurious boutique sanctuary, which is newly opened in October 25, 2009. The hotel is just a stone’s throw from the BTS Skytrain station so most of the city’s prime landmarks and the Sathorn, Silom and Sukhumvit business districts are right on your doorstep. Also, guests will enjoy easy access to all parts of the city, whether they choose to navigate by road or rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bangkok Loft Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bangkok Loft Hotel Bangkok