Bangkok Loft Inn
Orbitz.com
$162
$145
1,569 results
All reviewswongwian yaifree airport pickupyogurtskytrain stationthe riverminute walklocal marketbreakfast roombreakfast was delicioustuk tukbusy roadsaphan taksinhuge bedgrand palacestreet foodlong flightwat arun
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Dear everyone at Bangkok Loft Inn (esp P Noi)

I should have write this few months ago but my work keep me very busy from that time i come back till now. I'd stayed there for almost 2 months, this is the best service hotel which i've ever stayed, all staffs are super friendly and helpful esp P Noi, thank you very much for taking care of me during my stay, really appreciate that!
And also another uncle, he always greet me every early morning when i go to work, i dont remember his name... kap kun ka ^^

I will definitely choose this hotel no matter for future business or leisure trips : )
See you all in the near future.......... KT from Malaysia

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank CaseyLiew
Reviewed January 4, 2011

We've been to Bangkok a couple of times and decided to stay at Bangkok Loft Inn for a change away from the tourist districts of Siam Square and Silom area. 4 nights on, we were happy with our decision and were glad to share our positive experiences of the lovely hotel.

Arriving at the airport after more than 30 minutes delay at the immigration, we were glad that the driver was still waiting for us at the arrivals for our complimentary airport transfer to the hotel. The driver handed us a copy of the map of Bangkok and the hotel namecard the moment we stepped into the car without us requesting. Impressive.

Located within 5 minutes walk from the WongWian Yai BTS Station, the hotel is located in the humble local neighbourhood of Thonburi where there was a bustling local market which offered authentic Thai food.

Check-in was efficient and I've to agree that the staffs were very friendly even though some of them might have some difficulty with spoken English. That's really ok because they really made you feel welcome.

Our room at level 2 was very clean and new. Everything worked properly including the satellite TV, in-room safe and the air-conditioning. My minor complain was that the air-conditioning at room 210 had some noise problems in the middle of the night and that the bathroom sliding door had some problems. All in all, we were truly satisfied with our room.

The 2 computers located inside the cosy business center at level 2 provided us an ideal opportunity to surf the internet and plan for our trips at zero costs to us. On 2 occasions, one of the nice lady came by and offered me a complimentary cup of orange juice which was kind of unexpected.

Our room rate did not come with complimentary breakfast. On our final day, we decided to eat our breakfast @ 150 baht in the hotel. It was lovely with a wide spread of beverages, yogurts and fresh fruits on top of the main course we ordered. This was money well spent.

We really enjoyed our stay at Bangkok Loft Inn and the lovely neighbourhood. The locals were welcoming and to us, this was the authentic Thai neighbourhood that we learnt to appreciate over the course of our stay. We never felt unsafe in this neighbourhood even though we might be the only few foreigners moving around.

Thank you Bangkok Loft Inn for making our holiday unforgettable. We certainly appreciate the kind gestures and help you have given us during our 4 nights stay in Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank minghui79
Reviewed January 2, 2011

I stayed six nights and was impressed by this hotel's combination of Thai graciousness and good attention to detail. For example, when I found my bed too hard, hotel staff did not tell me to pack up and change rooms, but simply replaced the mattress. My convenience clearly outweighed their own. The "business center" was another useful facility that came in handy when I needed to change plans. Of course, when I needed to leave early, a bag breakfast was made available for me. The staff were thoughtful and friendly, giving the place a homey feel.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank Travels_with_Books
Reviewed January 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed for four nights at the Bangkok Inn due mainly to the reviews on TripAdvisor. The service was fantastic - from the complimentary airport pickup, the gracious and smiling staff at the front desk, and the attentive service during breakfast. The hotel even provided a complimentary ride to the airport when we left even though we had expected to take a taxi.

We had one issue at the hotel, which was that our shower didn't have any hot water. We thought this was just normal given the weather, but we did ask the staff about this. They stated that there should be hot water and they took care of the problem immediately.

Breakfast was very good with a good selection of hot and cold meals. The internet was inconsistent - fast at times and sporadic occasionally. However, the connection wouldn't be slow for very long.

Our room was starting to show some wear and tear. The room is clean, but a fresh coat of paint and some touch ups would help the rooms look newer.

Regarding location, the hotel is a bit of a distance from Central Bangkok, but it is close to the Skytrain. And after walking around much of Bangkok, the location isn't that bad and it was nice to be able to get away from the busier areas of the city.

Overall, we had a great stay. As others have mentioned, the staff were a big reason for why we enjoyed our time at the Bangkok Loft Inn.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank B_in_Ottawa
Reviewed January 1, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in September. We were slightly worried it may be on the edge of town however the excellent metro service stopped round the corner so we were able to get around easily. The staff were very helpful in recommending where we head to each day & the breakfasts were excellent. Our room was very spacious, overall a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: September 2010