$196
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$256
$206
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
$121
Priceline
$520
$447
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $499/night.

1,576 results
All reviewswongwian yaifree airport pickupyogurtskytrain stationthe riverminute walklocal marketbreakfast roomtuk tukgrand palacestreet foodlong flightwat arunhotel is locatedbooked this hotelnice breakfastbudget hotel
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My friends & I stayed here for 4N in end of Nov. It's conveniently located - about 5-8min walk to the BTS station (15min ride to SIAM interchange). The place is clean, good bed n pillows and clean bathroom. The water heater in my room was a little annoying - it was either too hot or too cold, but not too sure if it was only a problem in my room. There arent any night stalls near this area so it's pretty quiet at night. There is a market, 7-11 and shops if you walk on the opposite direction from the BTS.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank June_F
Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the start we were nothing but happy with this little oasis. Firstly, we were given clear instructions on where our driver would collect us from the airport including the uniform he'd be wearing. Our plane was over an hour late but standing there patiently, holding a sign with our names, in the exact location stated, was our driver.
The reception staff were pleasant, offered us a map & explained how to get to the light rail (just a short walk from the hotel), catch a boat up the river to the old city or how to catch a taxi.
The room was simple but comfortable and very clean. The bed was enormous and extremely cosy for Thailand standards (some beds in other hotels can be very hard), there was tea & coffee making facilities, the bathroom offered the necessary toiletries, the room was cleaned everyday with 2 bottles of complimentary water was replaced each day.
Breakfast was superb. It was included in the price & we were pleasantly surprised to find a buffet of fresh fruit, a variety of cakes, croissants & other sweet treats as well as yoghurt & all the toast you could eat on top of the breakfast we had pre-ordered. The hostess was very nice & the breakfast room was clean & bright.
The hotel is located away from the tourist hot spots so sleeping was not broken by the sound of people partying into the night. Given transport is close and tuck tuk's and taxis are cheap the location isn't too discerning.
Overall the staff were friendly, the hotel was clean & breakfast was delicious. Since we've moved on to other parts of Thailand we are finding other hotels are certainly not matching up to the experience we had Bangkok Loft Inn.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Jules and I found the overall service simply awesome. Nothing was too much trouble, very clean, friendly staff and short walk to the BTS (i.e. SkyTrain). After a 9 hr flight from Australia and the craziness of Bangkok we found this place to be a little gem, thanks Bangkok Loft Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Veritasdownunder
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I booked this hotel through internet after reading reviews from Tripadvisor, was I surprised. Yes very much. Right from the booking till the day I left the entire experience was awesome. Before booking this hotel I wrote to them and asked some questions for which they answered immediately. I was impressed. Then while booking I had some difficulty because it showed no room available. Immediately they made some adjustments and I was able to book the rooms. They also provide you a airport pickup. When I came out there the person was standing there with my name on it. They went to so much extent that when I told them this is the first trip, they even mentioned the shirt colour of the driver. This really showed me how much importance they were giving for each and every guest. After I reached the hotel, still I was thinking how the experience was going to be. Lobby was medium sized and very welcoming. As I had reached early morning and since I had made the payment confirmation through CC, all they asked me was to write my name and sign a paper nothing else. They were very efficient and they also have staffs who speak good English. When I entered the room I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, simple decoration and well kept. Though I had a room facing the road, there was no noise or disturbances during the night. The bathrooms were very clean with the toiletries required. The breakfast place was very thoughtfully arranged. They have a very small garden and whole place is very quiet, compact and comfy. Since I had requested them for a Vegetarian they specially made that for me. The next day when i asked for a different choice they had made everything perfect, right to the ingredients what I had mentioned. I have stayed in big hotels were they mess up the order. But here they were very observant. The rooms are kept very clean. They also helped getting cabs to go around places. They helped with some guidance where I can tour and shop. This place is in walk able distance to the MRTS. But its little far away from the tourist attraction but is easy accessible via cabs. If you request the hotel to help you get a cab they do that. Overall I would say they are very very good in servicing and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. It comes as a pleasant surprise. They also have private tourist service, but for a solo traveller it might be expensive but if you go as a group, maybe people can try. I would say this place is very safe. They also helped in exchanging curriences by pointing to the right merchant. The currency converter is exactly opposite to this hotel. They give you very very good rates. i exchanged curriences elsewhere but this was place was the best. Within walkable distance from this hotel there is place where you can do a massage. That is also good. 7/11 is walkable distance. There is food market which is like few feets away. The hotel staff also gave me the idea that I can take a one day pass for subway, which was awesome.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Angel_Traveler444
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed here in August for two nights and found it to be a thoroughly decent place to stay. The rooms are nice without being spectacular. Breakfast - which you order the night before - is decent although it can be warm in the breakfast room. The staff are very friendly and very knowledgeable.

The location is good - it's not the most central but you can be anywhere in a few minutes using the dirt-cheap Sky Train. The area is nice and perfectly safe - out of the way of the touristy areas and the unsavoury side of the city. There's a night market around the corner that's very much for the locals (ie. not typical tourist tat) that's interesting to walk around. You can also get a river taxi just a couple of stops along on the Sky Train, which is the BEST way to get around Bangkok and stops at many of the major tourist attractions.

The free airport pickup is an excellent offer in a very nice car, not a rickety old heap. They offer the return journey at a decent rate too.

For the price, you won't do better in Bangkok.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple