“nice nice nice and a real suprise”

Glitz Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #600 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed March 7, 2010

A very nice place to stay. a beautiful room very nice people.
We will be back again. Hotel is at the corner of the mango tree restauarant a very nice surrounding, near to patpong.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dutchgirl72

Reviewed March 1, 2010

The hotel is located in a great location! It's just a few minutes walk from Patpong and 10 minutes walk from Skytrain. I stayed in Suite room (Tuxido style) and I loved it. The decoration is very impressive.

I'd love to go back there for Songkran. The hotel also offers free Internet access. Friendly staffs! The hotel doesn't charge for a joiner too!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nanoatomic
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Having stayed in Bangkok on numerous occasions and travelling on a limited budget, this small hotel is the best we have used. The staff are very friendly and helpful, its situated right in the middle of Phat Phong and convienent to all types of transport.

Arriving at close to midnight, it was reassuring to be greeted by name. The room and large king size bed were very comfortable. We stayed five days and have no complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jogra55
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I stayed at the Glitz Hotel in january for 2 nights.
The location was perfect for me, on your doorstep is everything you could want. Youre 2min walk from the gay nightlife, the girlybars, patong night market and 5min walk to the BTS / Silom road.
Check inn was effecient and staff very friendly. I took the standard room and ithe size was ample for me although there aint no room at the side of the bed to walk, you have to leave the bed at the foot of the bed but not a problem. Rooms were decorated very cool, hip and funky. Very clean and free wifi in rooms.
Breakfast was small but very nice.
I would recomend staying here. I had a great time. Thanks Glitz

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
4  Thank CJ00UK
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Service was excellent... Great decor' (luv Tuxedo style), location is fine for me, silom street is busy for days & nites...i took a cap to siam square about 45 baht 5 mins as its hot outside! The staff is very helpful & friendly. Made us feel at home in Thailand. Will definitely come back for more! And we love the Tom Yum Spaghetti at the restaurant (just little sweet).

Few tips when u book this hotel:
- You can pick decor' style
- Check its direct online offer first
- Remark low floor if you dont want to walk stairs (they ve just luggage lift)
- I got free printing of my next resort map in Krabi

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThailandExploere
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Stayed at the Glitz Hotel in Bankok for five nights this month. Highly recommended. The whole place is designed in very funky, diverse styles. The rooms are cool and trendy-looking. The beds are big and comfortable. They are gay-friendly, and they served free breakfast (delicious and plentiful) to my "new friends." No additional fees for new friends brought home for the night. A 10-15 minute walk to Sala Daeng skytrain station and the Silom gay nightlife, as well as Patpong night market (and infamous nightlife). Room prices are reasonable, and you can get deals online. Definitely check them out! If I ever find myself in Bangkok again, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
4  Thank cyrc_84
Reviewed December 1, 2009

I found this hotel by just crawling the web and I am glad I did. The hotel is located close to one of the best night markets, shopping, BTS train, and nightlife. You can walk to everything from this hotel and the staff is more than fabulous. I almost cried when we left because everyone who worked there came out to say goodbye and we only stayed one night. They treat you like family and really want you to have a great stay. I do not have any complaints at all. It is a real find and a must stay place if you are looking for great service and a convenient location in Bangkok at a reasonable price. If you are looking for the Conrad Hilton, then go somewhere else. If you are looking for a very clean, newer hotel, great services, and a terrific staff, then this is your destination. WiFi internet was free and very fast. I could go on and on about how great it is, but want to save the special moments we had for your trip.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple