“Amazing Food & Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Table de Tee
Ranked #152 of 10,632 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: French, European, Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Silom
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food & Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend ate here on our trip to Bangkok 2 weeks ago - We had the 5 course tasting menu and it was delicious! I would say even Michelin star quality...

The service was very attentive and friendly too.

Definitely highly recommended

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Sidcup,Kent
“Thank you for a lovely evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

We eat here 2 weeks ago and had a thoroughly nice evening....food and service was good.... If I was being super critical some some of the courses needed a little bit of perfecting ie...the lamb was over cooked but overall we enjoyed every course. When we are back in Bangkok again we will definitely dine here....the only comment I would like to make to the owner is to watch the price you charge .....we were happy to pay 1150 baht but would not be happy to pay any more..........that being said if the price was still fair we would be very happy to come to your restaurant again next time we are in Bangkok.....

Melbourne, Australia
“La table de oui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Yes, oui.

La Table de Tee offers a great degustation menu, with a Eurpoean (French) influence, whilst deferring to Thai origins and tastes.

Allow time to get there. Traffic in Bangkok is a killer and even though La Table de Tee is reasonably centrally located, it takes time and is down a small laneway that is easy to miss.

The place is small. It holds maybe 20 people. The walls are stark, with interesting art above each table. The room is slightly dark. It had a great feel.

Every Tuesday a fresh degustation menu (for only THB1150/$40) is offered for the ensuing week. We visited on a Tuesday.

There were 5 courses and I have kept the menu so that I can list (in abbreviated style) everything:
1. Pan roasted shrimps and John Dory fillets tempura style
2. Slowly cooked duck breast, labelled duck and cinnamon, but neither of us could taste the cinnamon)
3. A choice of spinach risotto or snapper and garlic. We both chose the pan fried cut of snapper fillet, served with eggplant, garlic cream and a hint of coconut.
4. Wagu beef (extra charge) or lamb wiuth coriander roots. We both chose the lamb in a very fine puff pastry. It was great,
5. Dessert. This may have been the highlight and the dessert servings were probably the largest servings on the night.

The courses came very quickly, but not rushed, with staff who were always polite and friendly. The serves were not large, but that is great. Why eat too much? The idea of a degustation menu allowed us to try several dishes, exposing us to the versatility of the kitchen.

All in all, great. Will I return? Absolutely. Will I tell my friends? You can be sure that I will.

2 Thank Nathan1000
London, United Kingdom
“Top notch experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

This is a hidden gem of a restaurant. The menu was small but very cleverly put together with some creative combination.
Stand out dish was the duck main course. Simply Terrific !
I can't wait to go back,

Koh Tao, Thailand
“What an amazing birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

La Table de Tee is a hidden Gem and well worth a visit. The food and service are top notch. This restaurant had been recommended to me by a friend. It's taken me a while to get round to visiting and i truly regret waiting so long. I want to thank La Table de Tee for such an amazing birthday dinner. They were accommodating and professional even when i called up just a few hours before dinner to inform them of food allergies that i had overlooked. I will definitely return very soon as their menu changes regularly. I would recommend booking ahead.