All reviews thong lor ping pong bts station tuk tuk recommend this hotel front desk staff small pool quiet hotel quiet street shuttle service pleasant stay special thanks free shuttle min walk enjoyed my stay visit bangkok convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The team is very nice specially Palm and Ton, the venue is very nice also around hotel is interesting!

The checin and checkout were flawless all staff so friendly and helpful.

Thank you salil! I will back here again:)

Trip type: Traveled solo
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valuable Guests,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your recent experience at the Salil Hotel Thonglor 1 your feedback is very helpful. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Salil Hotel once you traveling back in Bangkok

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay! The pool and workout room were wonderful. The buffet breakfast was so delicious and so many options! The service was all around fantastic - especially from Earth and Palm! They were so very helpful!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการ at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Valuable Guests,

Your appreciation of our hotel facilities and of our team is truly heartwarming and we are all truly inspired by your comments to continue to strive to offer even better service to our guests in the future.

Thanks for choosing to stay at our hotel and we hope to be able to create a memorable experience for you again when you next return to stay with us.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

The hotel room was clean and well maintained. The staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. They have sense of humour too. My friends and I enjoyed the stay. Location was good and near to the bts station.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
SalilManagement, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Hotel staff Nicky Palm Ton Earth and Mond were helpful when I arrived at hotel to find a travel agency error had incorrectly cancelled my booking. After many emails over two days the problem was resolved and I had a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night here. Hotel is pretty with refreshment counters for guests. Room is clean, basic and pretty. Service staffs are friendly and great. From Front Office, Palm, Tom, Eart & Nicky. From Housekeeping P’chai.

Popcorn was served when I was checking in. Plus points that my room was ready for an early check in.
They gave me the assurance that help is just a call away. Informing me that free shuttle to Thong Lor BTS is available anytime i want and the front desk number is always manned 24/7.

I will visit again. ◡̈