Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
Travelocity
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
$54
$21
All reviewsthong lortuk tukbts stationnice boutique hotelrecommend this hotelbalcony roomhotel providedfront desk staffsmall poolquiet locationthe main roadpleasant stayshuttle servicemin walkcomfortable roomsenjoyed my staythe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I had a chance to visit Bangkok and stay here for 1 night as a Honeymoon couple trip.

Everythings look good, reservation staff is helpful and provided information clearly, reception staff are friendly and gave us the nice room with complimentary upgrade my room to the room with balcony. Thank you very much..

In the morning, breakfast was great and various kind of food. My hubby enjoyed it.

They also provide free tuktuk send to BTS Station 24 hrs. So convenience for us to go out in the evening.

If you are planing to visit Bangkok, this hotel is recommended!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank ChenYuri
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Yuri

Thank you very much for you kindness advice feed back for your satisfied our service provided and our staffs during stay. We were encouraging and motivating all staffs to keeping best hospitality service expand to clients.

However if you would like to returning please inform us directly we will offer the special benificial to you for next travelling .

Should you have any further queries or more information plese do not hesitate contact me at you convenience.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had a wonderful time in the Hotel. Though i was hardly in but the staff was absolutely cooperative and they really helped me in planning my 2 days. The free tuk tuk service to the stations was also a cherry on the top and girls at the reception were super sweet and they were probably the prettiest girls in Bangkok ;)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank SyedMujtaba
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear SyedMujtaba

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Clean well situated budget hotel. Close to BTS. I found it ideal for my short stay. All the staff were friendly and helpful.Very good value for the price. Small pool to cool down after a hot day in the city!! We preferred to eat breakfast from the many food shops close to the BTS. Great banana pancakes and good coffee for about 40 bhat. yum...

Room Tip: If you cant do stairs ask for a room in the wing that has an elevator. Mine was up 4 flights, though not a problem cause the porter carried our bags!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MartinCL2013

Dear MartinCL2013

We appreciate with your feedback, and we are delighted that you enjoyed with our facilities in the hotel, we have shared your feedback with our team, thank you again for taking your time to share your experience, we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I had a great time staying at Salil, I would like to thank Nancy and her team for a very warm and accommodating stay. Kat and Yuki were very kind and helpful. Another great service that was offered is the complimentary Tuk Tuk service, I would like to thank Sod and Apple for driving me to the main road and also helping me with my bags. All in all a great Hotel, I will definitely be coming back next year!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Matthew

Joe

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We was there from 18 August to 21 August 13. Our stay was excellent, the staffs show great hospitality during our stay, a big thank you to front desk staffs, Yuki and Miss Nok for great services delivered. Mr Apple his great smile each time we saw him. Mr Bozz, the hotel security guard his friendliness.

Though we were given a room with balcony, but "no view", we're quite happy with what we've, as it gave privacy. The only thing we think it need improvement is the water heating problem, the hot water flow in the beginning, stop after 1 minute, start again and the temperature increases, it was disturbing, but bearable. :)

This hotel is near to most amenities nearby, eateries and shops. We tried the Spa, local restaurants and street foods that sell alongside the main road, though some of the store was poor in hygiene, overall, was good.

Personally think that Salil is a nice and comfortable place to stay. I'll surely recommend friend to stay there. Finally, great and job well done Salil's staffs, appreciated!

We'll surely visit this hotel again next year!!!

Room Tip: If you don't mind the stairs, ask for second floor, with a good balcony and some view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah L
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Ms. Sarah L

Thank you very much for kindness advice feed back and satisfied during with us, all your comment which great for us to keep remainding and improving which made a bit incomfortable promptly.

We welcome you and your family with our best hospitality servcice in nearest.

Joe