Lowest prices for your stay
$26
Travelocity$26
Trip.com$28
Orbitz.com$26
1,087 results
All reviews thong lor bts station balcony room recommend this hotel premier room front desk staff pleasant stay hotel staff thai food fantastic hotel wilson berm sukhumvit quarantine nutty thailand ploy
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I had booked directly with the hotel and taken the 'Smooth Package' as advertised on its website. I was promised complimentary transport from the Swarnboomi airport to the hotel on the date of my arrival. I had infomed the hotel about the flight details and the time of my arrival and followed the clear instructions given about the waiting area for pick up. However, I failed to notice any waiting transport and called up the hotel to enquire. I was promised an immediate response but despite waiting for nearly 30 minutes no one called back. When I called back the hotel again I was told to take a taxi and proceed to the hotel. I was promised that the hotel will reimburse the taxi fare. Upon arrival when I expressed my displeasure as I had to spend nearly an hour and half at the airport waiting for the hotel transport to arrival. The staff present apologized but seemed to know nothing about my problem. Quite obviously, there appeared to be some miscommunication amongst the staff. When I pressed for the reimbursement of taxi fare, i was told that the hotel would do that. However, while checking out, the hotel staff refused to honour the commitment which had earlier been made.

While I decided not to argue any bit longer about the small amount involved, I felt quite shocked by the unprofessional and I should also say, dishonest' attitude of the staff involved. I have never come across an incident like this before.

I would advise others to be cautious in future. There are several other good hotel options available in the area. The hotel rooms feel quite cramped with no proper place to stack the luggage. The corridors are also quite noisy at night.

Date of stay: August 2011
7  Thank Sunil K
Reviewed August 12, 2011

If you don't know Bangkok at all, you might miss this hotel. Very neat little hotel, staff are always polite and welling to help. There is a free schuttle service from the airport to the hotel, which is a big help. The taxi service at the hotel is fairly cheap. There is a Tuk Tuk service to the MRT. Walking distance to various shops

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank steven00707
Reviewed August 9, 2011

This small hotel is located in Sukhumvit Soi 55. It is a 10 - 12 mins walk to the Thonglor BTS. There is not much nearby but it is quiet and peaceful.

The breakfast is tasty and there is always something new every morning. The fitness centre is just a tiny room 3 simple cardio machines.

The room is quite small but very clean. There is also a small balcony in every room. The wifi signal is not very strong and pretty slow. Overall it is a good choice given its price.

Date of stay: July 2011
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We only stayed here a short time, but enjoyed our stay. The room was tiny, but we didn't really spend much time in there. Staff was very nice. The hotel was a short walk to the Thong Lo skytrain station, but there is a free tuk-tuk that will take you there if you would like. Several very good restaurants are within walking distance too. I was glad we opted to stay a little further out of the main tourist areas so it was quieter and we were not constantly bombarded with people trying to sell us crap.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kp31
Reviewed May 3, 2011

This hotel is quite new since it opened in Jan 2011. You can walk from BTS for about 5 mins. Room is great .... small but well design and clean.
Staffs are friendly and helpful. Hotel also offers free Tuk-Tuk transfer from hotel to BTS Thong Lor. I stayed in room 2209 and I would recommend you to stay in other rooms because this room is opposite from housekeeping room. It was a bit noisy even at night.
Pool is small but nice with bar area and next to it is workout room [small].
Parking is limited. Free wifi but you have to ask front desk for password.
Free DVDs and CDs are available at reception area.

Date of stay: May 2011