Boss Suites
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
$88
$74
Travelocity
All reviewsnana plazatuk tuknight lifethe main roaddvd playerswimming poolbudget hotelsoitrainnightlifeconsbts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was very happy with my 3 night stay in Boss Suites. I paid 1.5k baht/night but I could have booked it for 1.2kb online had I bothered. Very good value.

Positives: The room was very clean and well furnished (I was in building A). Staff were helpful when I needed them. Breakfast was well priced and good small buffet. Very close to Nana and ofc Nana BTS. There was a tuktuk I used couple of times, it had to be ordered from the desk and sometimes he was unavailable.

Negatives: The gym was a mess. There were nothing a real gym needs like a good sets of weights or pullup bar etc. The pool was small but probably ok for children.

At 1.5k baht I can recommend this hotel (I visited lowseason)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Stayed here between 27th and 30th July. Arrived very early in the morning (about 8am) and even though official check in time wasn't until about 2pm they gave me a room straight away (I had emailed prior to traveling that I would be arriving quite early).

Room was clean and spacious, bed was exceptionally comfortable, air conditioning worked fine, bathroom was fine.

Staff were very friendly and helpful at Boss Suites.

Location wise, I wouldn't say it's ideal - quite a long trek down Soi 4. Although a cab from the top near Nana station would only cost about 40 baht and going back the other way the hotel runs a free shuttle tuk tuk. Also, probably wouldn't stay down Soi 4 if you're traveling with children as it's a bit on the seedy side, but seemed safe enough 9 (and directly near the hotel itself is fine).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2012

i have been in boss suites in 4th 2012 ,the location is in a good place in nana,( far from crowded place in nana st) room was'nt big but ok, very clean , building was new and had friendly atmosphere , the hotel had free tok tok to nana street too, staffs were so friendly and help you honestly when you ask something,and if i came back to bangkok i'll be there ,and tahnks a lot for Mr Ebrahim and other staffs,,,,,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We changed our booking to a far superior hotel after two days. We stayed in the rooms in the B section, which was a disadvantage for me as you had to climb steep stairs as there was no other way of getting the antiquated lift to our room. (I recently had a knee operation.) The rooms were not a bad size but cleanliness was an issue. The furniture was antiquated and dusty. Our room was never cleaned but the beds were changed daily. Towels were not changed daily and staff did not understand us when we asked for them. We did not find staff friendly and the desk staff could not understand us even minutely. I booked at this hotel online as there was supposed to be free transport to station. Whenever we tried to ask staff for transport they could not understand us and so we had to walk. The pool was only 90cm to 120cm deep and 7 metres long so not good swimming for adults but good for children to splash about in! The gym equipment was antiquated and unusable. Breakfast was ordinary. The internet connection was good. We still paid A$57 plus tax so better hotels available for the price

Room Tip: Rooms on B side could be more accessible if you have health issues.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary D
Reviewed July 11, 2012

A nice place to stay. Great staff, helped with a smile. The room was nice and the food was good. I didn't realize that Soi 4 was such a "party" (read lots of old, red-faced European/American men with young Thai women) street, but luckily the hotel is set back away from that scene.
Close to the Arab part of Bangkok and the Sky Train. I really liked it and would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business