“Enjoyable tour to floating market with Lou Lou”
Review of Tour with Tong

Tour with Tong
Ranked #11 of 310 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Experiences through a local's eyes...with our qualified, friendly, honest, informative private tour guides...who make your visit privileged and personalized in our expert's hands....
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 8, 2014

The tour to floating market was enjoyable. Visited the seafood market, swallow temple, Mae Klong Train market andn floating market. Seafood market and swallow temple are not very interesting. Mae Klong Train market is just ok. Floating market is the best among four places on the tour schedule. Our guide, Lou Lou, is quite puncutal, lovely and very friendly. Her English is quite good. One thing we were not very happy is about the driver who was sleepy on the way back to hotel while driving. Our guide, Lou Lou, kept talking to the driver make him awake and alert. Overall, our tour guide Lou Lou is one of the best tour guides I've ever met in my travelling experiences and the tour was quite enjoyable.

1  Thank myomyintaung9
Write a ReviewReviews (4,543)
All reviews
in 120 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2014

We had a great experience today on a 10 hour tour including Bangkok, Floating Market, and the Train Market. Chanya was an excellent guide -- she was very knowledgeable and made the day a lot of fun. Our only minor disappointment was that the restaurant they took us for lunch was not very good (and very touristy). Overall it was an amazing day. We will request Chanya and use Tour with Tong next time we visit Bangkok! Thank you!

1  Thank DavidDMB
Reviewed December 7, 2014

My family--my parents, husband, and four year old daughter have just returned from Thailand where we went on a Tour with Tong Tour of Tiger Temple and an Elephant walk with Eve as our Tour Guide. She was absolutely amazing. We felt like royalty and all agree it was the best day of our trip and one of the best in our lives. While we were there, Eve gave us great insight into the history and culture of Thailand and different provinces. She went the extra mile to accommodate us and watched my daughter while we went up close to big tigers and even took pictures of us with her own camera when our battery died. By the end of the trip I felt I have made a friend in Eve and was very grateful she was our Tour Guide. A big thank you to Tong and Eve for making our Thailand Trip an unforgettable experience.

2  Thank Amy7489
Reviewed December 7, 2014

This is the way to visit Bangkok and see all of the 'hot spots.' My husband and I took a tour with Kris and had an excellent day. He was engaging, thoughtful and fun to be around. I would recommend going through this outfit!

2  Thank Anne U
See more reviews
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

I did 4 tours with Chanya during my stay in Bangkok.

1. The grand palace / canal tour / Wats /Jim Thompson.

2. Train market, Floating market, elephant show, crocodile farm, rose garden.

3. Sanctuary of truth

4. Ancient city

Every tour was fantastic. My guide was extremely knowledgeable and constantly shared the history and significance of sights, buildings and relics throughout the tours.

My guide was also bilingual so I got a chance to work on my Thai, Chinese and Spanish during travelling and downtime. Her English was also great so communication wasn't an issue.

Eating & restroom needs were always anticipated and the tours pacing was perfect. We ate local Thai food which was delicious and also meant we never had to wait for long.

Between 4 tours I had 3 different drivers and they all kept me stocked with bottled water and moist towels.

This was all brilliant but what elevated the whole experience for me was the friendly manner in which everything was delivered. It felt as though I was being shown around by an old friend instead of a tour guide, and I'm surprised to say that I will be sad to leave and that I will miss hanging out.

Lastly, I primarily used Line to communicate with Tong and had no problems with booking for the next 1-2 days. Her behaviour was always highly professional and helpful.

Thanks Chanya & Tong for your efforts in making my first visit to Bangkok so memorable.

Sean