Review Highlights
Amazing once in a lifetime

Reviewed yesterday
shipfotog
Santa Barbara, California
via mobile
A Must Tour.

From booking to the day of the tour, everything was GREAT! We were in Thailand the first week of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
FreddyS0486
Florida
via mobile

4,191 results
All reviews elephant bath train market floating market vip tiger wild monkeys elephant village water fight grand palace elephant experience bridge over river kwai death railway once in a lifetime hotel lobby amazing photos public transportation great guide an amazing experience
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Amazing tour to Elephants world, now Tong has a new tour that She has which looks even better. We have booked and can’t wait to see Nina again.

This is the best tour company in the area.
Just book with Tong, you will be more than glad you did. I would highly suggest the private van tour if it’s in your budget (it’s so worth having your own space and tour guide:)

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

From booking to the day of the tour, everything was GREAT!

We were in Thailand the first week of October but my friend booked the tour by the first week of September. We gave Tong a run down of what we were looking to do and she gave us prices we picked an early time (6:30a) and she suggested the 'Tha Ka' floating market instead of Damnoen Floating Market and this was the BEST change. Totally go to Tha Ka if you want to avoid the crowds, overcharging and really get the local experience.

We were picked up on time by Nid and she was kind enough to allow us time to finish our breakfast as she and the driver waited. The drive was long but informative as she gave us a detailed history of Thailand l, which we LOVED.

Our first stopp was the market and it was great. There were only locals there and we got to taste some food. We took the boat (400 baht) and took the slow ride to an area where they made coconut sugar. We were able learn the process of harvesting the liquid and cooking the liquid to sugar. We got to try the liquid on the tree and when it was freshly cooked. On the way back to the market we had several photos opts as the route is beautiful and peaceful.

Next was the Tigers this is a MUST! After we went to the elephants. On our way we stopped by the River Kwai bridge and Nid explained the history behind the bridge to us. We had enough time to take lots of photos. After we were still early for the elephants so we stopped at another another to feed the monkeys. This was exciting, these monkeys were nice.

The elephant sanctuary is a must! My friend did the mud bath and I only rode the elephants. Either one will be amazing. The drive home was looong and traffic dis not help. Nid made it great. She was an interesting and entertaining guide. We learned alot from her. This tour is a MUST

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My tour guide was Bank. He went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and happy. I organized and elephant experience, big cats, and cub feeding. He was at my hotel on time (0430) and even had a pillow in case I wanted to sleep on the 2.5 hour drive from Bangkok. He should also go into photography-all my pictures turned out great, and he didn’t miss a beat of the experience. Thanks again for making this a seamless process-especially in a city I’m not familiar in.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Our tour with tong to Safari Park was AMAZING. We did the VIP tiger & animal experience, it was the coolest thing we've ever done in our life. The driver & Kung our travel guide was incredible. The car was luxury & water & stops when we wanted. This is a must do on everyone's bucket list!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent a full day touring outside of Bangkok before catching a flight out at 9:00 pm. Nuch was our guide and she was wonderful. She tailored our day to see exactly what we wanted to see. We started at the Maeklong Railway Market, finding us the perfect spot to catch the 9am train and then explore the market after that. Next were visits to three floating markets: Damnoen Saduak (too touristy), Tha Kha (authentic) and Amphawa (wonderful, laid back). We also visited the hidden temple and a local home where they create coconut sugar and other products. It was hard to pull ourselves away from our late lunch/early happy hour spot along water at Amphawa but we had to get to the airport. Nuch made our day perfect.

Reviewed 1 week ago

My brother took this trip two years ago and suggested Tour with Tong so my gf and I followed his advice. He was spot on. Kiwi was our guide, and we did the private car pickup, elephant bath and ride, and the big cat experience. Possibly one of the best vacation experiences i've ever had! Kiwi was SUPER friendly and spent every moment making sure we were comfortable and having a good time, while explaining as much as she could about the area and what we were doing. The elephant ride/bath was absolutely incredible. The elephants are free to roam and and since it's so far off the beaten path it really felt like it was just us and them in the wild. We only saw one other couple the entire time. (very unlike the other elephant tours we saw in passing where the animals are sadly chained up and there is a line of people waiting to ride). We got to play with them in the river and ride solo on their back to and from. The tiger/cat experience was equally rewarding. I walked the bangle tiger and we got to play with several small cubs. At no point did we feel unsafe, and Kiwi was always there to watch our belongings and take fantastic pictures. I can't stress enough, give her and the other guides your camera!! I am an amateur photographer and they took better pics with my Sony than i ever could have haha. This is hands down a must if you have the time!

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This has been one of the best tours ive ever taken in a city! Lily our guide was so lovable ans sweet! Our elephant experience was beyond amazing and very different from all the other elephant experiences ive ever has in my life! Honestly this should be the best tour in thailand!
Ircin

2  Thank PP4
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would like to share our experience with Elephant Home & Nature; we booked online for the Elephant safari and cub feeding activity on 29th October, 2018.
We were quite pleased with the prompt e-mail communication and guide lines given to us. Lily our tour guide was at our hotel reception sharp at 7:00 as agreed and she managed to get our car upgraded to mini Van (with no added cost)which made the journey much more comfortable as there was bigger leg space etc., thinking we had to be in the car for quite long hours.
We found her very engaging and informative and had good discussions during our journey. We headed to Floating Market first, as Lily rightly mentioned that it gets busier if we leave it for late.
We had very nice calm experience of the floating market and peek into their ways of living as we did go to the back canals as well. We enjoyed the famous mango with sticky rice and coconut ice cream, freshly cut guava and Pomelo (on Lily’s recommendation) which we thoroughly enjoyed.
We also encountered the python holding experience there and did some shopping, in which Lily helped us to identify the real crocodile skin accessories.
Then we headed to the Elephant safari, which was the best experience we had so far. On our way Lily introduced all the elephants we will be riding soon, their stories, their character and all, so we fell in love with them before we actually saw them.
We had Nook, Kat, Duktik and Orm.
First things first, to be friends with them, we fed them bananas. We were able to put our hands in their mouth and touch their tongue which was quite an experience.
We enjoyed riding Nook, Kat, Duktit and Orm. The helpers there guided us to sit on them and we had a stroll with our elephants.
Lily our tour guide is so passionate about her job, and wanted her guests to have the best memories, she offered that she is really good with camera and showed us some of the pics she has taken already. We were sorted for capturing the beautiful memories.
Then we headed for bath with elephants session that was so much fun. Our helpers/attendants just give elephant voice commands and they responded to it so well. We also kept feeding elephants “Mentos” which they loved.
They allowed us to sit on their trunks, brush them, bath with them, had water fight with them, all in all that was so much fun, my kids 11 and 9 years old completely loved the experience.
After shower and change of clothes, we made a move towards the bridge over River Kwai, we had a quick look of that and then headed on for the cubs feeding session.
We had the amazing experience to feed a leopard and a tiger cub and LILY took amazing photos again, which are our life long memories.
Then we had a dinner on the go and we were dropped back at our hotel after a 3 hour journey. It took us 13 hours in total, but it was the time very well spent and was totally worth the effort.
We were lucky to have LILY as our guide, as she is so passionate about animals and her job and that made our experience even better. I totally recommend Elephant home & nature for the best possible Elephant Safari experience while you are in Bangkok and I wish them all the best in their great cause to provide elephants a Home and to love, care and nourish them so that we /tourists have the best experience of our lives. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all sorry for my late rating,
I was just few days in Bangkok and called spontaneous Tong in the evening if a private guided tour for the next day will be possible.
She organised everything direct, and one hour later Lily called me to explain me the next day
First we visited the safari park and I must say it was amazing the animals have plenty of space and you could really play cuddle and touch them
Then before we went to the elephants home lily showed me a place where we get really nice homemade soup.
The experience in the elephants home was a miracle and the place Tong made them to life
Riding free with the elephants and take a bath in the river
I will definitely do this again
Also I must say Lilly the tour guide speak very good English and is a very funny person
Love to spent the time with her
I was so happy about the day so I booked direct a tour for the next day with Lilly to see the risky market and floated market
Really guys you made my stay and experience in Bangkok just perfect
And I will definitely book again a tour with Tong and Lilly ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was my 2nd visit to Bangkok. And my 2nd tour with Tong experience. I was so very fortunate to have Nuch be my guide these last 2 days in Bangkok. My husband was not well and encouraged me to go alone with Nuch.

Nuch was right with me at all times. Soft spoken, full of energy and filled with information. She met me at our hotel and we took the water taxi to the Grand Palace. I was in awe of everything as she explained what I was seeing. People could possibly visit without a guide, but you would miss so much. She also knew how to time it so it wasn't crazy crowded.

We then crossed the river to Wat Arun where she explained all the beauty in front of me. I would have been overwhelmed without her guidance and explanations of what I was seeing.

The next day, we visited the floating market, about 1.5 hours outside of Bangkok. Yes, its a bit touristy however, I had the opportunity with Nuch's explanations to image the history associated with the market and the vendors who work there.

Finally, I wanted to see the train market. I was in awe of the way of life of the local people. I felt honored to observe this tradition. Nuch gave me detailed information and helped me interact with many vendors.

There are many guides and many agencies offering services. I have never been disappointed Touring with Tong.