“Great tour, learnt alot.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tour with Tong

Tour with Tong
Ranked #1 of 200 Tours in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Experiences through a local's eyes...with our qualified, friendly, honest, informative private tour guides...who make your visit privileged and personalized in our expert's hands....
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great tour, learnt alot.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our guide Nina is a wealth of knowledge, and was always looking out for our safety, and shared food with us so we could try a bit of everything.
Our first tour was of Bangkok, to many temples, as well as a canal tour. Never would have seen half of what we did with Nina, if we were on our own.
Second tour was to the train market (absolutley astounding how this market works!) Loved looking at all the fresh produce. Too bad spices couldnt come back on the plane with us!
We went to the Floating Market, very serene in a paddle boat. My husband joined Nina in some food, he loved the chili papaya salad.
We also went to the Bridge over River Kwai, the museum and cemetry. An absolutely humbling experience.
We also had the pleasure of meeting Full Moon, the lovely elephant who let us play with her in the river. Another unforgetable experience. Nina took many great photos and video!
We loved these tours, again, Nina made these days exceptional with her professionalism, never had to wait to get in anywhere! I do need to mention that our driver Mr Tom, showed his driving expertise to get us to the next train stop ahead of the train! Thanks Mr Tom!
Reason I didnt give 5 out of 5? The email booking process needs to be improved. Yes, I prefer to email as I like to have records of things, which is why I didnt ring. I don't normally perservere as much as I did with Tong, but in saying that, I am glad I did.

• Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
durham, nc
“Awesome experience with JJ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our trip with JJ was amazing. She was an awesome guide. I've never experienced anything like that before and she was the perfect companion for our group, very informative, fun and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a memorable experience. My whole family appreciated her a ton! The most memorable part was definitely with the elephants, although the tiger cub feeding was a close second!

Tong was also great. She literally fit us in the day after I called her. Communication was super easy. You can call her directly and have it all scheduled immediately! Do it!

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“best tour agent experience we have ever....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

we had our tour booket with tong in 26th & 27 th of may...
it was a online booking and I didnt have a paypal account still tong accepted the booking and told us to pay when we reach bangkok...
when we reached Bangkok our Guide "daeng" was waiting for us on the airport and after that everything was just perfect...
just one suggestion tong- Being Indian I would just request U to provide Indian Lunch whereever possible...

Visited May 2013
bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Simply outstanding - book now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Dont delay anymore. If your in bangkok you have to book a day with tours with tong!

We had tour guide kung and driver mr Schumacher!

It was fantastic. ..we booked to see the train market, floating market and do the elephant bathing...all were fantastic and kung even took us to the bridge over river kwai and also a completely wild and natural park of monkeys with noone else there....

Kung's english is fantastic and she is great fun.

She also gave us great travel advice and also invaluable advice like : dont buy things at train or floating market as they are 20% cheaper in bangkok.

And kung can find a great toilet anywhere in the country within 10 minutes !

I even left my glasses in car after the end of the tour and she promptly delivered them to me !

Visited May 2013
Jundiaí, São Paulo, Brazil
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour with Tammy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have scheduled one day tour with Tammy, but it was so interesting that we decided to book another day. Besides being a great tour guide, Tammy is very kind, smiling, polite and gave us a lot of attention. We strongly recommend their services!