1.The airport transfer person was not there to pick us up at the first place, however when he turned up after 20 minutes of waiting, he did not have our name listed on his list. He made us wait for another 15 minutes, and it was only after we threatened him to catch a taxi, he arranged us a car.
2. People at the restaurant hardly spoke any English and ordering from the menu was as difficult as kissing your elbow. Later on when I ordered an English breakfast tea for room service, I was given earl grey tea with no sugar or milk.
3. If you think this was enough to make it a journey that left a bad taste in our mouth, you would be wrong, because the worst was yet to come. We had requested an airport transfer next day in the morning at 8-30 am. Next day, they started calling us from 7 am that our taxi was ready to go when we. Needed, and by 8-30 am they had called us 6 times. They even knocked at our door several times to ask us out. When we reached the airport, we realised that all this fuss was because they had to pick up some other passenger at around the same time.
If I have to rate their service out of ten I would not be able to give them more than one, that too one for giving us the room. In totality, it is just a place to sleep in for the night, however their poor service and shear lack of customer satisfaction makes them a place worth not to be associated with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Being significantly close to Bangkok’s international airport, “Suvarnabhumi Airport” and only a few steps away from the area’s community mall, The Cottage Suvarnabhumi provides the utmost comfort and convenience you need for a transit hotel. The Cottage Suvarnabhumi offers 104 rooms to choose from, including Superior Room, Superior Triple Room, Deluxe Pool Access Room and Aqua Pool Access Room. All rooms come with their own balcony. The Hotel is designed in a tropical and modern style with the swimming pool situated in the heart of the hotel between the 2 hotel buildings. The hotel also provides all the essential services such as concierge service with tours and transfer package, 24 hours reception, restaurant and airport transfer so the guest can have a memorable transit stay. The Paseo community mall also includes major bank, pharmacy, barber shop, 24 hours minimart and many more. The Cottage Suvarnabhumi will provide beyond your Satisfaction! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cottage Suvarnabhumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi Hotel Bangkok