“Therapeutic massage”

Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio
Ranked #25 of 523 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are looking for masseurs who are only keen to knead out all the kinks in your body, look no further. This is the place to go in Silom. I have chronic neck pain and an hour session here relieved the pain much better compared to 5 sessions of Chinese massage (certified) I have back home.

3  Thank oceangeek1986

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Hubby had the 1.5-hour Thai massage at 500bht and while I went for the 1.5-hour Aromatherapy oil massage at 850bht. The whole set up is very basic. Wooden house with wooden floor boards. Bathroom in private room again simply decorated (mosaic tiles) but very clean. Massage was on a mattress set on the floor. Therapist was very good. Really knew where the kinks were and expertly massaged them out. Five stars for massage, three stars for the rest (no tea served, receptionist could do with some EQ training, pay upfront so you can't ask for [partial] refund if disappointed). Would recommend just for the massage alone.
Directly opposite BHS Hospital. Set away from the road.
A good review of the place: http://www.mycitybangkok.com/ruen-nuad-massage-studio-bangkok.html

1  Thank Cookiethecat
Reviewed May 26, 2013

In Thailand is very easy to find massages places, they are everywhere. So, it's easy to have fake and bad massage. I found this place looking for :" where to find authentic massages in Bangkok" and it is a place where I can really could experienced a real massage. The place is cozy and cute, in a wood house. It's clean and quiet. The middle-age lady that worked on me really knew what to do, and she had good technic, very professional.
The prices are very honest.
I strongly recommend the place.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My wife and I had come here in May 2013 at the recommendation of a Thai colleague. We made an appointment for a 2 hr Aroma massage and got to Ruen-Nuad after walking about 10 minutes along Convent Road from the Sala Deng Skytrain station. (It's located opposite BNH hospital for those who prefer to take a taxi.) We were shown to a couple's room which also had an adjoining outdoor private shower area. After the shower, the massage took up the rest of the 2 hours. Both masseurs were skilful and we enjoyed the experience. Total cost was less than US$100. Don't expect very fancy surroundings like at the Oriental Spa though - the facilities are a little rustic but it's fine for the price. We will return in future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I've visited this massage studio twice, and it has been fantastic both times. Unlike many of the mediocre massages you can get in BKK, the masseurs at Ruen-Nuads know their stuff. Traditional Thai massages can be a little more intense than the Swedish massages we're used to in the west, but I always leave feeling like a relaxed puddle of goo. Fantastic!