“Fantastic!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I only visited once. But, it was a pleasant experience ... shame I don't live in BKK or I would be there at least once a week.
The place is very nice and conveniently located and the people working there are very welcoming.
I really enjoyed my 1hr Thai massage and the friend of mine I went with really enjoyed his 1hr Oil Massage.
Highly recommended!

72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son & I had an hour long massage here last Friday before we were due to fly home on Friday night. As I had a bad back for a couple of days I found the massage helped and got rid of the pain that I had been having. It was very relaxing and the service was good. It cost 350B each for the hour. As we didn't have a booking we were asked if a male would be ok this was fine for both my Son and myself.

Visited February 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“In Decline......”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I used to live in Bangkok and was a Ruen Nuad regular for over 4 years. It used to be small and friendly. I just returned on a short visit to Bangkok and had a very unprofessional and un-relaxing experience. It now appears the place is too busy, and its systems can't cope. It no longer has what made it a great place. I see other reviews here confirm it's now a bit "hit and miss" which s such a shame.

I was about 45 mins into a 90 min massage when the woman from the front desk/reception burst into my private room telling my masseur he had a booking and dragged him away (note that they take the fee upfront so I agree, he had a booking, ME!!) There was no communication with me. She'd brought a replacement masseur who looked a bit confused and dumbfounded. I tried to give it a go for 10 mins but the whole relaxing vibe had been destroyed by the intrusion, the style was different, he didn't know what had been done or not done etc so I excused myself and left.

I've never had such an unprofessional experience at a spa in my travels. If the small, friendly local place is no longer small and friendly then you might as well go to a Healthland or similar - larger, but more professional than that.

If you expect your private room to be private and your massage to be uninterrupted give some other place a go.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank Sean R
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Same massage but higher price :(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

1 hour Thai massage is 350b. But normally silom area price is 250/hour.
So this shop is more expensive by 100b.
For me, there is no reason to pay more for the same service.
And some building is under construction next to the shop.
It makes quite noisy...

Tunbridge Wells
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Family of 5 had the 1 hour Thai massage. The setting was very peaceful, clean and tidy. All of us enjoyed the experience and would recommend it, especially if you are new to Thai massage. Can be easily combined with food and shopping markets nearby.

Visited December 2012