“Great atmosphere, great food and Halal.”

Nadimo's Lebanese Restaurant-Halal - Silom Soi 19
Ranked #327 of 11,955 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have visited both of the Nadimo's restaurants this week having seen them on Zabihah. Both times we had superb mezze and very friendly service. Of the two, the restaurant near Sukhomvit had the best atmosphere and we seemed to be the only ones there who weren't 'regulars'. It's obviously got a good reputation with the local desi/middle eastern community. Recommendations would include the Kibbeh and the hummous with meat, washed down with the mint shake and followed up with the special sheesha. The service meant we felt like regulars by the time we left.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I love eating at Nadimos as it's always fresh and clean. I can have a big meal and still feel really healthy after I eat it. I always recommend this to my friends when they are looking for a place to eat.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nadimos used to be our favourite Lebanese restaurant in BKK. But in our most recent visits to the Silom branch, everything went downhill perhaps because Middle Eastern staff had moved to Suk 24, leaving chatty Burmese substitutes running the place. Not only did the portions became smaller (and the free vegetable basket now nonexistent) but the food quality also deteriorated every time we ate there (rock-hard pita bread, bland sandwiches and over-cooked meat dishes). However, we would still rate it higher than most Lebanese eateries in Western countries.

1  Thank PORhibido
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Went here twice for lunch during our stay in Bangkok, best Lebanese food I have ever had - only able to compare to restaurants in Australia. Absolute fav was the mixed grill & garlic bread with hummus and tabouli, delish!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My friends and I visited this restaurant after we read about it in the Sukhumvit magazine. We were pleasantly surprised as we can't get this type of authentic Lebanese food in the USA. Wish they would open one in America as the food was so fresh!