Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Calypso Cabaret
from $28.30
from $28.80
from $31.10
from $66.20
More Info
All reviews cabaret show asia hotel front row beautiful costumes thai dinner traditional thai dance take photos asiatique theatre beyonce riverfront humour artists pics rows complex
Reviewed 1 week ago

As I expected it's pretty low budget show but entertaining. The venue is nice but the acts are just average, dancing ok but they mime the songs badly.

1  Thank sweats
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s my 2nd visit to the show after 3 years. Most of the material has changed retaining only 3 acts. It was still as entertaining as before. Cheesy but entertaining. The performers all worked really hard. Recommended to go if you have not ever seen such shows.

3  Thank SusannaTan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We took our teenage sons to see the show. Their feedback was "that was interesting!" It's cheesy, a bit dated, but a fun experience. It was a bit sexy, but not overly sexual for teenagers.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Watched the show at Calypso and wasn't disappointed by the dancing and performance. They showed good spirit and showmanship

1  Thank JoshuaB1224
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sometimes reading all the bad reviews gives you low expectation so the show turns out to be better than I thought. I’ve been to Tiffany’s show in Pattaya and it’s one of the best show of earth but this time I only stayed in Bangkok for a couple days so Calypso Cabaret was my only choice. The theater looks great, I love the 60’s vibe, the performances themselves are very entertaining, especially the dancers give so much energy despite it was the 2nd show of the night (so they only had 30’ to rest). Dance moves are so quick and transitions are smooth, the show felt non-stop, although I agree some solo performances are a bit less exciting but I don’t hate them, I understand stage setup so it gives time for other dancers to change and prepare for the next performances. I’d would definitely come back, you can clearly see the dancers try so hard to make a good show every single day and for those who gave bad reviews: This show is not the best but giving it 1-star is unfair.

2  Thank simonhD4195ZG
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Oh my...where do I start? I was really looking forward to a spectacular Ladyboy show in Bangkok. This was so bad it was embarrassing. Really unattractive LBs poorly made up and coiffed. To say it was an amateur production is being generous. The mimes were bloody awful. I’m being kind when I say It may have been a trainee night. The dancing (or lack there of) was cringe-worthy. It’s cheap entertainment but you get what you pay for. C’mon Bangkok, really???

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Not the best Cabernet show around but it’s always enjoyable to watch performers putting in effort in their art.

There were only tickets near the stage left and we still fork out 1200 baht each since we are already at Asiatique.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

The show was nice and entertaining.However, would not recommend the dinner option .The food was average thai cuisine and along with the course dinner there was no drinks served we even had to pay for water.When we asked about the tea and coffee stated complementary on the menu we were told it would be only served after dinner.This seems like you would be forced to buy a drink during dinner and wished that at least drinking water should be provided the bare minimum least.

1  Thank 838chitran
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Great entertainment for about half an hour only - they should just omit the solo acts. Can't deny the ladyboys are beautiful though.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Big costumes, big sets, big personalities. I enjoyed my night here. My favourites were the Asian inspired ones . The lady logs were all fabulous but so were the boy boys. Worth it just once.