Lowest prices for your stay
$35
$9
Hotels.com$35
Booking.com$11
CheapTickets$35
All reviews budget hotel platinum fashion mall basic amenities buffet breakfast clean rooms suvarnabhumi airport night market pratunam lek
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is great and easy access to Skytrain and food streets.
shuttle service available from hotel to main road,
breakfast is not bad too. but not many options. we stay at Bangkok 3 night 4 night and we eat pad-thai every day It was boring.

Staff is very helpful especially Ms Boom (as we remember). She is willing upgraded room to us. because we come to travel with family and her try to give us all same floor.

The room is very cozy and it’s very value for money. It’s very clean.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Nook very nice and nice place to stay. Room very clean and air-conditioning ok..Will come back again. strategic location for stay and shopping.. free breakfast provided and will recommend to friends and stay in future..

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2018

The room is very nice. Same as the pic in Agoda and pretty clean but the air con is right on top of the bed. I hate it as the aircon keep blowing my head and arms the whole night even I adjust the wind to blow the top only. Not suitable for elder people as it will cause pain/sore in the morning. Also, the wall is thin so you can hear what happen in the passageway. Lucky, my neighbors are quite considerate people.
Breakfast is bad as the top-up is very slow and most of the time, some of the trays are empty. When we informed the staffs, the answer was the kitchen was cooking and need to wait 10 min but when the food is out, It is cold even for noodles and white rice.
The staff at the tour section is very helpful even if you are not using their tour service and the cabbie driver is a nice chap. Overall, not bad experience but improvement is needed, especially for the food section. Thanks

Room tip: High level and do not choose room 613
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I am so lucky i stayed in this hotel during my visit to thailand. Good food and very helpful staff. Thumbs up. Nook is very friendly and knows her job. She guided me with locations and my choice of food. The cafe staff were very much willing to serve

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I stayed here with my family and it wasnt really a pleasant stay. When I come i think they are under reservation as the floor was covered with alot of towels. The elevator was a little too small. but the room is clean & service is ok.

Date of stay: November 2017