Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Vio.com
Trip.com
Huadung

The best thing about this hotel is the friendly of the staffs

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 19, 2013
The hotel is clean, small room, but cozy, the breakfast is normal, but good enough for a budget hotel. The distance from My hotel to the main road is too far, may be taking 10 minutes walking, it nearly located on the end of soi 15.the staff is very friendly , the tuktuk driver is so kind
Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
$65
  • Vio.com
    $29
0.5 miles from My Hotel Pratunam
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was unwell the night we stayed in My Hotel Pratunam, had some horrible stomach sickness, so didn`t try their breakfast and actually spend the day pretty much locked inside.
That`s why my experience is profound in an interior and stuff areas and almost null in others.

+ The stuff were very helpful and tending.
+ I liked the room - really cozy and pleasant to the eye. Simple, not big, but fine. Shower and toilet were very good for the price too. The air in the room may have been just a little bit stuffy initially, but that`s an easy thing to change.
+ Situated in close proximity to Baiyoke Sky, just a few minute walk separates My Hotel from the famous building.

The street is a bit narrow but doesn`t seem wrong in any way, not criminal or anything, at least in day light.
I actually enjoyed looking out of the window of our room and catching some local ambience.
My friend said the breakfast was basic but OK..

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great value for money!This is our second Time staying at 'my hotel'... we come to Bangkok purely for shopping so the location for us is ideal..they have a free Tuk Tuk to the platinum mall.
The hotel is clean, the rooms are a decent size..and the staff were friendly.
My only fault with this hotel would be that they don't serve a very appetizing western breakfast..the breakfast buffet was cold!
Other than that I don't have any complaints..
They also do a good foot massage downstairs after a long day.

3  Thank Natalie-Ross
Reviewed January 11, 2013

It has been a good experience staying at this hotel. For the price we paid, the rooms and service were great. Staff service was good,friendly, helpful and efficient.It's Located conveniently near Platinum mall and Pratunam Market (abt 5-10mins). The walk back to the hotel was reasonable. Located at the end of the alley near the main road, are approximately 5 massage spas to choose from after a long day of shopping. The hotel has its own massage place and travelling agency located inside too. The BTS is near. We stopped at Chit Lom station instead (15mins back to hotel), there are street stalls (selling food,shoes&etc) along the way which makes the walk good too. Two 7-11 stores are located near the main street. The variety for breakfast is reasonable as well. Good enough to fill our tummies. Taking the tuktuk back from the main street costs about 40-50 Baht. Overall good stay! Do note that there are no windows for some rooms & it can be small. But, its good enough and there is space to put your luggages. A place to put our belongings, sleep & shower. A pleasant stay! The size of the litt doesnt really matter as it operates pretty fast and caters to 7 floors. Waiting for the next lift or taking the stairs isnt too bad.

Room tip: If you're particular about space and having a window view, opt for a room with windows.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 7nikki123
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I would strongly don't recommend tourists to stay there despite the price of this hotel is cheap.
The location is far from shopping malls, need to walk for 20- 25 minutes to the nearest shopping mall - Platinum mall. Even if the hotel provide Tuk Tuk service, it has only one Tuk Tuk. Therefore, depends on your luck whether it is available upon request. And need to get a cab to drive in if you going back late.

Mentioning about the room, it does not provide a kettle if you wish to boil hot water which means if you are craving for a cup noodle, you have to go down to their Cafe for hot water.

It is near to BTS station if you walked via the train tracks, which is quite dangerous.

When I staying there on the second day, the lights got cut off suddenly and no running water. The bedsheet has bed bugs on it. And I had to request a change of bed sheet and waited for 30 mins for the hotel staff to come up and replaced a new one. The lift is very small and only allows maximum 5 people to get in.

7- eleven was near, but you had to walk in a narrow and very dark street.

The hotel breakfast provides the same food everday and the food is limited.

The best about this hotel is their staff is friendly and nice.

Room tip: Choose higher floors with non smoking rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BERNICEMOON
Reviewed December 27, 2012

It's a really convenient location with Pratunam's market right at the corner and the mega Platinum Mall less than ten minutes walk away. The BTS station isn't too far a walk as well, keeping you connected with other area of interests. Hotel room is small and drab - the kind simply for you to park all your shopping bags, head out, dump more shopping bags, head out, before coming back for a good night's rest. Staff were delightful, always friendly and helpful.

One thing that could be slightly worrying is returning to the hotel at night on foot. You'll have to walk through a dark and quiet alley, sometimes with a few people loitering at the sides. But even though the journey back felt unsafe, we two girls stayed 5 nights and didn't experience any troubles.

Date of stay: January 2012