“Thanks for a great night.”

RedSquare Rooftop Bar
Reserve a Table
Fri, 2/28
8:00 PM
Ranked #33 of 14,090 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Nana
Description: Located on the 25th floor of the swish Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4, this swish spot has established itself as Bangkok’s only Vodka Rooftop Bar. The sleek poolside tables, breath-taking views of the skyline, and delicious with snack menu and our signature cocktails make this the perfect place to unwind in Asia’s most exhilarating city. There is a wide selection of Vodka around the world over 40 brands of Vodka from 20 Countries. With tipples from every corner of the globe, as well as a curated menu of delectable bar bites, this is the perfect place to eat, drink, and make celebrates in Bangkok.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Staff were great. View is beautiful, especially if you can't brave some of the higher rooftop bars in Bangkok. Lovely atmosphere. Staff even gave my daughter and I a free cocktail as it was her 19th birthday. Thanks for a lovely evening.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (441)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

This is my first time to have been here. The service is very nice. Especially Khun Parisa the beautiful lady. The view is very wonderful that we can see the view around Bangkok. Next time I will come back again.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I came here for having drink and I don't know what drink is the best and I got great service from Anne she recommended me "buberry julep" which is signature cocktails. I really love it! And the view is fantastic!!! I will come back soon. I like the view of Bangkok! Thank you.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I came here with my partner for a few drinks and food and was given a table instantly by the lovely staff. The views are amazing, if you can see past the pollution, the music was great if you like rap, and the drinks were also nice but quite pricey. We ordered a platter of Thai food which unfortunately was cold when it arrived. We were advised that food comes from the bottom floor (the bar is on the 24th floor) and that’s why it may have been cold. They did re-warm the food for us but unfortunately it was inedible once it arrived and quite hard. Staff were accommodating and removed the food from the bill, and also gave us a complimentary drink which was nice. I would go here again for a drink and the views but not the food

2  Thank 102gracer
Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Roof top is nice good atmosphere. Good sevice especially Khun emmy. She smile and nice. This place is extraordinaly when I come I will come back again in the next time. And bartender waiter is smile.