“Good Food - Sports Bar - Fun Place”
Review of Bully's Pub

Bully's Pub
Ranked #614 of 11,859 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: We are an American based pub situated walking distance to Nana. We are next door to the JW Marriott Hotel on Main Sukhumvit Road. We serve breakfast, appetizers, burgers, ribs, sandwiches, Tex Mex, Comfort foods, pizza,imported steaks, desserts as well as a Thai menu. All sports are shown on 6 big screens and 2 projectors. There are 4 pool tables and a dart board for your enjoyment and we have the coldest beer on tap including imports like Guinness, Kilkenny, Hoegaarden, and Magners Cider. Full bar with great cocktails, wines as well as Patron Gold for the Tequila lovers. Open 11am - 1am food service till midnight. 120 seats including large group booth seating for your comfort.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I had a great BLT sandwich and my friend had Pad Thai. They host an aggressive menu. But the food is solid, the service is friendly and good, and it has a "sports bar" feel to it for me. I'll go back as I love to stay between Soi 2 and Soi 4 and it's in between these two roads. Look for the big bull out front!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to bully's since it opened years ago. I've always liked it. I'm sitting here right now. Great pool tables, good menu, great food for most part (burgers and sando type of things). Beer and cider a little pricey. The biggest failing and what will be the downfall is the staff. Pool tables not racked for us (we only ones playing). Having to consistently call staff for service of beers etc. The attitude is bad of the servers, no smile? Poor "service oriented skills".
Waited 10 mins for 2 pints and the place not busy!! Oh! Watch out for the American style "service charge".
Don't mean to hate on the place! I've always enjoyed it but staff needs a check.

3  Thank Mick M
John K, Owner at Bully's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Let me apologize for what seems to be a lack of good service on our part. I have spoken to the manager whom was not there at that time. She will discuss your concerns with the staff and we can hope this makes everyone wake up. After having been in business for over 10 years we strive to give every guest a great experience when it comes to food, beverage and service. This time we failed. I hope you will give us another chance, we will be serving a great US thanksgiving buffet meal this Thursday from 1pm -9pm. As far as the AMERICAN service charge of 10% having taken over Thailand, I can assure you that we do not add service charges in America. We graciously tip 15-20% depending on service. This seems to be more a european custom and has become a Thailand custom in most full service establishments. Unfortunately for us to be competitive in hiring staff within Bangkok we were forced to add a service charge as our competitors do. From my personal perspective if the establishment adds a service charge, I am off the hook for a tip except for service over and beyond normal.

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

This is my favourite Pub !!! California owner so menu is similar to west Hollywood pubs. Food is crazy!! Huge portions , wicked burgers ! Awesome nachos and chicken wings. I go there at least once a day! Wicked band on weekend too. Couldn't ask for much more and new manager is very cool addition. Old manager was cool too. Order their ribs just to see them !

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Located near Soi 4 (Nana) this is a large pub slightly away from the chaos of Nana Plaza. The food is OK, service is good and it's the only place I've found in Bangkok which has pear cider on draught. On the down-side, it is a little more expensive that some of the other bars in the area.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Bully's Pub offers a variety of Thai and Western food.With pool tables and about 8 TV screens,something is always happening.Very good staff and top class meals.When I,m back in Bangkok as always its my first stop.