1,128 results
All reviewstuk tukemporium mallwasher dryerfull kitchenbts stationone bedroom apartmentserviced apartmentphrom phongconcierge teamhome away from homebusiness tripliving roomexcellent facilitiesbreakfast buffetthe hotel offersfitness centerrooms are spacious
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

First time to stay at this property. Was disappointed in the poor cleaning of the room, poor sleep quality and poor maintenance. Purposely wrote my name in the dust on the floor by the window and it remained for the entire 4 days. One side of the king bed mattress was broken and sagged very far, making it uncomfortable to use that side of the bed. Air conditioning made a loud clicking sound 24 hours, obviously a valve opening and closing. Most likely won't return. Average Service.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank 2ndLifeAsian
Sabreena_Jacob, General Manager at Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2015

Dear 2ndLifeAsian,

Thank you for your feedback about our property on Trip Advisor.
I am disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction with our hotel on your first stay.

I would appreciate getting some more feedback on the same so we can look at and rectify the issues. I have written to you via your profile on Trip Advisor and have left my email address. Please do write back to me if you have a few minutes to spare.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

i stayed in the Marriott executive with my wife as part of our honeymoon retreat, the hotel location is perfect in the center of the city , rooms are clean , quit and neat , the hotel crew is one of the most helpful hotel crew i ever seen , the concierge desk stuff helped us alot in organizing our vacation in Bangkok , also i had an incident of losing my mobile phone in one of the taxi cars , as soon as i informed the concierge stuff with the issue , the contacted all the taxi companies in Bangkok and made alot of search to get me the mobile phone back , and for the hotel restaurant and food , the hotel serves plates from different cuisines addressing all nationalities , the hotel in general is great , and the best thing in it is the crew .

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Sabreena_Jacob, General Manager at Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Dear Moahmed R

Salaam Alai Kum!

We are very pleased to see your excellent review on Trip Advisor!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day and giving us your feedback! The team is very pleased to see that we made a difference to your stay with us! It is not very often that we have had guests all the way from Cairo staying with us. I am personally happy to read about your mobile phone and that you were able to locate it again!

We hope to see you back in the near future!
Wishing you a very happy married life!

Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Marriott Executive apartments on Sukhumvit Soi 24 during my vacation. The hotel is very nice and comfortable. The rooms and hotel area are very clean as well. Staff is very friendly. Special thanks to Mr. Aston from Front Desk who was very kind and provided me with an early check in. I really like the Marriott company because they have a good image, thats why i prefer to stay there during my holiday.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Bobie T

Dear Bobie T,

Thank you for writing us a positive review on Trip Advisor! Happy to see that we made a difference to your vacation!
The team and Mr. Aston are very pleased with your comments about our property and the service!

We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and look forward to having you back with us in the near future!

Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

Have been here for three days now. Love the room and facilities. The room is clean and spacious. The bar and restaurant are decent. Excellent location for shopping with 15 minutes walk to the BTS. Good place to do business.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Nhân Phượng L

Dear Nhân Phượng L,
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sukhumvit Park Marriott Executive Apartments!
I am pleased to see you like our property and the offerings!

We have a lot of business travelers as well as leisure guests who stay with us and have been doing so since the past few years!

Looking forward to having you back in the near future!

Reviewed September 5, 2015

This is my 3rd time at Marriot in Bangkok and had a pleasant stay. Good wide variety for breakfast slection and strategic location - close to BTS station. Staff are friendly and special word to Khun Pui - Lobby Ambassador for being helpful to most people while around lobby area.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Mjosephkl

Dear Mjosephkl,
Thank you for your loyalty and a very positive review on Trip Advisor!

I am pleased to see that our service, location and the people have encouraged you to stay with us on a regular basis! Khun Pui is very well liked by all our guests and I am glad to see that you have recognized him for his hospitality!
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us in the future as well!