“Good service, Great people”

Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
Ranked #9 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My trip was partially business and partially sightseeing. The staff helped me to get the great sightseeing tours and the staff was very helpful in organizing eary pickup and helping me to get the most from the time spend in Bangkok

At my check out, I got a small present from the staff because it was my 50th, birthday. A very attentative gesture.

Edwin

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Stayed here on business end Nov 2013 taking the 45 sqm "studio".

Upon arrival, check in was quick and smoth and I was in my room within 10 minutes of arrival.

The room was indeed spacious, with a small kitchenette complete with a washing machine and a dishwasher (?!). The room was well equipped, with sufficient space for unpacking my stuff to make myself at home as well as a large bathroom with shower and bathtub.

The room was spotless and well equipped with everything you will need for a short stay.

The gym was pretty nice, open 24 hours, which was a plus point for me. The pool looked very nice, but I didn't bring my swimwear so I gave it a miss.

Breakfast had a good selection of local and international, no complaints about that.

Location-wise, its not near the train station (about a 500m walk to Phrom Phong station). However, there is a free tuk tuk service which runs until 10pm from the hotel to Emporium Tower and back, and its pretty regular.

All in all, it was good value, especially with the corporate rate. I would stay here again if I'm in BKK the next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed one week in an apartment with our kids. It was very well organized, bright with plenty of space, a kitchen, a washing machine and tumble dryer. We loved the location as well. My wife loved the fact that we had for communicating rooms for our children to keep an eye on them and feel safe. The kids enjoyed it; everyone loved the pool and breakfast. The rest of the time we were on tour around the city.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank RosieTNorr
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

It's an executives home. People for business will love to stay,
I dropped here out of my frirnds choice.
If you are in bangkok for more than 2-3 days, especially on a business trip than MEA is the best option.

It provide you with your home in Bangkok.

Every possible facility of a home is available, along the service of Marriott.

Take your family out there and you will have your peace. High at security
I had a single bed appartment. I used almost every thing out of the facilities available.

Service is really fast when you are at the 16th floor.

If you want to enjoy, stay should be longer

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am very impressed with this well-equipped service apartment! Staffs manning the concierge counter are simply wonderful. Requested for them to purchase a birthday cake for my friend from the nearby emporium and they did just that without any additional charge. The fact that I loved their displayed professionalism where they treated all guests equally without showing favouritism to any particular nationality.
Unfortunately it was a different experience I had with the front desk staffs. They were not helpful and were unprofessional. When I told them I would like to purchase a cake, they simply referred me to their café. When I approached the café staff, I was being referred back to the concierge counter!
The downside of this hotel is definitely the location as there aren't many eateries around the corner and the traditional massage parlours situated 10 minutes away from the hotel. We also need to rely the TUK-TUK shuttle service to reach the BTS station as it is pretty far away. We experienced traffic jam whenever we travelled back from MBK/Platinum/Pratunam area.

Room Tip: Go for higher floors to enjoy the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank bearnive
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The hotel is situated in a perfect location and the surroundings are great. Very close to the metro station and some shopping malls within the are. The rooms are spacious, nice interior and clean with very good beds. Breakfast is well organized with a ordering system at the manual counter for eggs. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I were traveling with our 15 year old son so sharing a room of paying extra for 2 rooms is not an option. We had 2 bedroom apartment for 6 nights which was massive. Both bedrooms had their own ensuite. A full kitchen and living area. 3 TVs not that we used them much but good option. 7eleven 2 min walk down the street. Very nice pool which we had to ourselves most times we went in it. We didn't feel like we had to live out of our suitcase. Its in a quieter location than some of the big hotels but still only 5-10 mins in cab or tuk tuk to all the major shopping centres, such as MBK, Centralworld, Terminal 21 etc. Staff were very friendly and the concierge staff where exceptional when it came to organizing tours and making sure we had all the information. Buffet breakfast was included. Free tuk tuk to Emporium shops. I would highly recommend this as a place to stay with all the comforts of a 4.5 star hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank FletchAdelaide
Travelers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Sathorn
Le Meridien Bangkok
#12 of 889 in Bangkok
Thong Lor & Ekamai
Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit

Been to Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments? Share your experiences!