WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #10 of 839 Hotels in Bangkok
St. John's, Canada
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had a great stay here in February. The food , and service was great. The location was really good and the tuk tuk o the mall was very good. We Aldo enjoyed the pool area as it was very nice. The rooms ver very nicely decorated and beds were very comfortable ( not rock hard like most places in Asia ) I will stay here again when I return o Bangkok.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

we stay here at this hotel 3 day and 3 night and we love here too much the room so nice and the breakfast was also so nice. we go shopping allot and many place we can do shopping in Bangkok. we spend much money shopping and I buy many things to take back home with me to china

Room Tip: Go shopping in Siam Paragon such good shopping and also MBK not far from this hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank LinChan66
cheshire uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

25th floor, great staff, location a little off the beaten track but free tuk tuk helped, best hotel bed ever though and all the staff are very helpful too, about 40bht in a cab from skytrain though so not a killer, very difficult to find fault though...

Room Tip: as high as you can go
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the best Marriott I have stayed at by far, except maybe The Stones in Kuta, Bali. The Marriott thought of providing me with everything I need and everything I didn't need. The fridge was stocked. I had microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, induction stove, u name it. They even have a tuk tuk shuttle to take guests to the nearest mall/monorail station. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay in this apartment again. Prefer it to the JW

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed here for two nights after arriving in Thailand for the first time and found this hotel to be a great introduction to both Thailand and Bangkok.
The location of this place suited us as it was off the main drag but close enough to walk to it and the BTS allowing us some relative peace in a manic city.
Absolutely loved the room, it was spacious, comfortable and exceptionally clean.
Breakfast was such a variation that it took some time to decide what to eat, the fact we could take breakfast on the terrace added to our experience.
We found the staff to be attentive but not intrusive, they were all both polite and helpful
Wouldnt hesitate to stay here again or recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank dwyall
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I like this place but it depends on what kind of traveller you are, I sometimes prefer a fuss free environment. In Bangkok I have stayed at the JW Marriot, St Regis and Oriental in recent years. I stayed in the 65sqm one bedroom apartment. I loved the fact that it has a full sized fridge and a full kitchen with utensil and cutlery, washer dryer. Only thing I used was the fridge and kettle, but it was nice to have all those things available to you. What I liked most about it was the space, if you don't feel like going out you wont feel cramped in your room. Huge bathroom and huge soaker tub. I ordered room service once and the food was mediocre, I did like their steak fries, not many places do actual hand cut steak fries these days.

If you need someone to open the door for you, press the button on your elevator knowing which floor you live on, fantastic food, stay at the Oriental and pay up to 3 times more. If you want lots of space, a modern room with nice finishings for a good price stay at the Marriott Apartments, they have 2 other locations but i have not tried them, I deduced this location to be preferable to the Mayfair which seemed to be in a bit of a dodgy area. I might give Sathorn Vista a go next time around.

I totally recommend this place if you are going for a one bedroom apartment and up. I paid for my room upfront when I checked in because I personally do not like card authorizations, they charged me in the card currency instead of baht but did not warn me about it, they did rectify without fuss the next working day by giving me a credit for what the difference might be and I was satisfied with the way it was handled. Expect to pay for a very late check out if you want to stay past 2pm.

Room Tip: Go for a one bedroom and up and if you do not smoke make sure you specify a non smoking room only wh...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank jdanielca
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Location is superb. Within walking distance to the gourmet market. Across the street there is a good massage place. I will definitely stay again at this place if i visit Bangkok. The room is very comfortable with nice and practical kitchen eventhough i did not use the kitchen. What I like the most is Clean. It is very clean.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business