10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$111
Booking.com$110
Priceline$110
Hotels.com$111
Travelocity$111
Trip.com$111
1,885 results
All reviews badminton court tuk tuk khun nui emporium mall washer and dryer concierge team full kitchen long stay bts station home away from home bedroom suite free shuttle swimming pool air condition rooms are spacious buffet breakfast pu
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is my second visit, first was March 2012. I stayed in similar studio suite on 7th floor. All aspects of this hotel have been maintained at its tip-top condition. Check-in was efficient, room was well-prepared and most importantly, the whole hotel is very clean!
I would definitely stay here again and again.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is located between Rama 4 and Sukhumvit with good access to the motorway. Sukhumvit is 10 walking minutes away with access to BTS. The hotel also offers a shuttle service. Tje facilities are very nice and very well maintained. Service is outstanding. The only disadvanate is the aircondition in the one room appartments which is quite loud.

Date of stay: September 2012
4  Thank fwtrip
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Check in process was smooth, After checking in from the trip from Singapore, I became very ill, I appreciate the Marriott for arranging a female doctor to see me. I am thanking all staff involved for the help shown to me.
Room 2001 was a pleasure to stay in even when I was sick I had a lovely view out the window. This serviced apartment had everything one could wish for, and also very clean, linen was of a good standard.
Breakfast, words can not describe this even a photo would not do it justice, fantastic.
I would like to thank the following staff, Knot, the go to person if you wanted to find anything out also Tap, Nuch,Cha, Pai, Sherry, Phatt, Tom and possible some names I have forgotten, (sorry)
Tips the free tuk tuk to the shopping center was great, walking distance to the sky train.The Emporium Shopping Center has a Chemist on the third floor if required, it came in so handy. Great place for buying food when cooking in, ( English can be a bit of a problem)
Can't wait to come back.

Room tip: Room 2001 on the quieter side
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Excellent place to stay with family and friends.....Rooms are spacious.....nice hospitality..... A 5 mns walk to train station. They offer free tuk tuk service too. The staff is very accommodating. Its located near the Emporium Mall. Had lot of restaurants and massage parlor at the distance of 5 mns walk.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The Marriott Executive Serviced Apartments Sukhumvit Park in Bangkok Thailand is truely a great choice for everyone. And I do mean everyone. It is perfect for travellers who need a short stay, one or two nights, perfect for families with one or two children and perfect for business men or women who are long stay clients.

This place has it all. I recently needed to simply get away and my partner and I stayed in the one bedroom suite. Talk about comfort. Bed, linens, pillows everything to guarantee a great nights sleep. Suite size OUTSTANDING.

Although it is classified as a serviced apartment it has all the features of a 5 star hotel. Including a lobby and restaurant. The pool is awesome. The fitness center well equipped. And its location is choice. A 5 minute FREE Tuk Tuk Shuttle to the BTS and Shopping center. My partner loved that.

The service is better than most of the other places I have stayed at. The staff was very accommodating.

In terms of value, look this is a five star and if you booked into any suite in downtown Bangkok you'd expect to pay in the neighborhood of 200 to 500 dollars a night for a suite. We payed about about 120 dollars and that price included breakfast, free internet, and acess to all the facilities. I don't think it gets better than that.

Well done guys. We certainly would highly recommend this place.

Room tip: One bedroom suite is perhaps the very best value for dollar
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple