TripAdvisor

Ranked #3,073 of 13,985 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Neighborhood: Downtown Bangkok
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

one of the beat Halal restaurant around Ramada DMA hotel.
nice foods. but ask for less spicy if ure not into it. didn't get to take pictures cos We're too hungry

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Really good thai halal food. The food was perfect not too spicy for kids. The papaya salad and tom yum was really delicious.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Food was delicious. They offer food delivery too. Buy their tomyam paste from the counter. They can speak basic Malay.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We had the best halal food here for our bangkok trip. Very friendly staffs and cook, shared with us the best dish they are served. Overall Satisfaction!! We come back again for sure!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I ordered Rice with basil meat and egg, it was very delicious, though it was not clean as I saw ants on my table near food. Ambience is also not good, but my objective wa to have a good Muslim food that was it and I had one. Prices are mid arrange. Mine was 70THB. Next time I am planning to order tom yum chicken.

Date of visit: July 2019