Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
$41
No fees just great deals
Trip.com
$76
Fully refundable before Wed, Mar 13
Breakfast included
Vio.com
$46
Ariana U
Arlington, Virginia, United States
Took one look at room and walked out!
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 26, 2012
Nothing was as the website made it seem! Horrible horrible! Didn't even have AC working or shower, there was just a hose in the corner of the cement bathroom. Overall didnt seem like a safe place to stay. One mile from airport that was the only good point. However we still moved hotels I would rather miss my flight then stay one night in that motel
Date of stay: April 2012Trip type: Traveled as a couple
11.5 miles from BS Residence Suvarnabhumi
Restaurant
11.7 miles from BS Residence Suvarnabhumi
Room service
Pool mit kleinem "Spabereich"
2.6 miles from BS Residence Suvarnabhumi
Pool
6.8 miles from BS Residence Suvarnabhumi
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2012

As an overnight/layover stop, it's convenient, and the room itself was very modern and clean for such a low rate. However, we had an incident with an incredibly rude staff member. While tipping is not generally expected in Thailand, we always tip 5-10% depending on the level of service, and tips are always graciously received (sometimes even with a great deal of surprise).

When we arrived, we checked in, after which the driver of the minibus that brought us from the airport (and he drove like a bat of out hell) grabbed our 2 huge backpacks and started marching towards our room. I tried to tell him that we would take the bags ourselves as I knew I had no very little cash to offer as a tip, but he seemed to not understand me.

When we got to the room, I offered him all the cash I had (it was about 18 baht). He gave me this incredulous look, stared at me for a bit, then sneered and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. My wife and I had our jaws on the floor when the door opened again, and he came back in, threw the coins on the desk and said in very good English "Here, you keep it" (so clearly he understood me earlier when I wanted to take the bags myself).

It was the most unpleasant service experience of our 7 week trip.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank dymasmo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Where to start? The shuttle didn't pick me up as arranged. The price I booked with online wasn't honoured - my dismay was greeted with rude, almost threatening responses. I had to fight to have the breakfast I had paid extra for honoured, though I shouldn't have bothered as it was awful. The restaurant doesn't exist. The 'in-room wi-fi' was actually at extortionate cost. And when I finally left, having been specifically told the shuttle ran every half hour, I was told there was no shuttle as I hadn't booked it!
Extremely rude, dishonest staff.

3  Thank DooLoads
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Very near to Airport. Hotel has a complimentary and a very efficient picl and drop facility to and from airport. A metro train station connecting to city is just 1.8 km away. Taxi and motorcycle taxi easily avaialable. Just outside the hotel is a footpath market, just to pass off extra time and offers clothes, electronics, footwear and Thai food. Also in the vicinity are 7-11 store and Tesco which are open 24 hours. A mall 'Paseo' is also nearby. Hotel is ideal if the flight is in wee hours and one wants to stay near the airport.

Room tip: All rooms are pool facing. However rooms on the upper floors offer better overall view
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Dr_Ankit_Agarwal
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The best thing about this hotel was its close proximity to the airport and the free airport pick-up and drop-off.We were kept awake all night by a karaoke singer wailing away untiol 4am. The room was OK although the pillows were a bit lumpy. It was clean enough and the pool looked pretty good but we weren't there long enough to enjoy it.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Merrijiggers
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is less than 10 min from airport so used it for our one night stay coming back fr Cambodia before catching a flight to US. This is what this hotel caters to. Their shuttle picks you up and takes you to airport leaving every 30 minutes. Their pick up site is just after you turn right out of baggage claim send kiosk on the right. They don't never answered my 20 emails although they did get them bc had a sign at pick up with my name. They have a nice pool too but otherwise the neighbor hood doesn't have anything except a loud disco next door which does keep you up unfortunately.

1  Thank TravelerSantaCruz