See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

For the past 4 days 3 night at Heritage Hotel Srinakarin for academic trip, everything was fine and not everything was true according to the past review...

1) The room is fine, my friend got a room without water supply but the hotel give a new room.

2) I got room for 3 person with other 2 of my friends, that room has another section for rest and refrigerator, and cabinet..big enough to perform prayer since i'm a muslim.

3) No mosquito at all in the room, my friends and I have enough sleep without interrupted by mosquitoes...

4) My room have 2 air conditioner but only 1 broke at the resting area, so it's fine since the other one near to the bed functioning well.

5) For safety, don't wandering outside the hotel alone at night since there a lot of dogs there...go with a group much better...

6) Manage to serve halal breakfast...since there are another muslim group from indonesia...if you are still suspicious about the halal status you can just eat fried rice with egg and plain water... (Make sure confirm with the hotel first about the food served)

7) Every morning the hotel will give you a wake up call or morning call for breakfast...

8) For muslim, you can buy food at
7-eleven, but make sure check the Thailand Halal Logo (Centre Islamic Committee of Thailand)/(CICOT) first before purchase...

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights and are fairly disappointed by our stay. The hotel is outdated and the lack in English from the staff can be very obnoxious. The rooms were clean considering the circumstances but had a foul smell. This can be considered a low budget hotel is not for the price.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2016

This was wasn't as good as expected.. Lack of staff services and no wifi... When as why no wifi.. The service staff answer we also dunno.. I book this hotel specially for wifi connection and ended up no wifi.. How would my stay be enjoyable? And the device staff also took very long time to response to our call for utensils.. Really very bad experience.. I hAved stay in This hotel for many times.. There were good and bad experience.. U judge urself,. Hope their staff will Be more polite and more willing to do things to service tourist.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

I have never found hotel like this before in my Life
Very Noisy, Old Place and so many mosquitos here!! Better you find somewhere else to stay
Damn !!
Stay away and Never stay here for any good reason!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2015

It's not safety for one woman who travel alone. The latch at door is not safety. Old facility in room and lighting on walk way is not enough. On the morning for breakfast, it's so complicate with Chinese tour group. Loudly and not enough food. If compare with budget, it's too expensive.

Room Tip: Old facility and not safety
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business